The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

+ Amazing Race Tweaks! Imperial
This topic has been locked
sp0ckrates  [developer] Dec 21, 2014 @ 11:46am
What Race Do You Want Done Next?
======================
ALL RACES ARE DONE!
======================

Closing this discussion, as the last of the races has been added to this series of mods. Thanks to all who voted and offered such good suggestions for each race. Dudes! You're the best!

You may see all of the races, here:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=352382488
Last edited by sp0ckrates; Sep 19, 2015 @ 6:21am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 173 comments
ImperialFish Dec 21, 2014 @ 10:09pm 
Just posted this on the High Elf one, actually, but, the squeaky wheel gets oiled first.

I'd love to see a crafting oriented race. Breton might work well, or you could imagine something up. Throw in a gnome race or something...

But yeah. Like, large starting boost to all of the crafting skills, a racial power that is essentially a "Fortify X" for all three of them, but then do something funny, like, they take extra damage from dragons, trolls, and giants, because so tiny, while they get to ride the carriges for free or get one free skill train per level to make up for it.

Or you could do falmer. That's also cool.
Last edited by ImperialFish; Dec 21, 2014 @ 10:09pm
IAmTheMistake Dec 22, 2014 @ 5:45am 
I vote for breton, they have always been a very curious class in my view, I have never really played as them for long, just like some of the humaniod characters (such as Khajiht and Argonion, I can never remember how to spell their names right >_>) I enjoy your work and hope that more is to come!
sp0ckrates  [developer] Dec 22, 2014 @ 7:43am 
Another vote for Breton, thanks. They're better at Conjuration and they have a natural protection against magic. The Foresworn are all Bretons.
Last edited by sp0ckrates; Dec 22, 2014 @ 7:44am
Archiewhite Dec 22, 2014 @ 8:59am 
Forsworn are Bretons? O_o. I vote for Bretons anyway.
sp0ckrates  [developer] Dec 22, 2014 @ 9:05am 
:)
RedGaurd Increased damage With 1 handed weapons Espically swords and even more so for scimtars poison resistance increased to 60% Bounes aslo to archery and alchemy. But thise are just more possibly dumb ideas
xafel96 Dec 22, 2014 @ 2:27pm 
BRETONS TO POWER! THEY WILL RULE THE WORLD!
glaagafragadu Dec 22, 2014 @ 2:31pm 
Yeah, Breton sounds good.
devlinmerciago Dec 22, 2014 @ 3:16pm 
Breton please!! :D
And thanks for the Imperial mod. ;)
I REAAAALYYY appreciate it bro. ;)
LazyZunde Dec 22, 2014 @ 3:38pm 
would be cool to be the last dwemer or sumin but id love for the redgaurd to get some tweaks so i can make a monster hunter :)
Ideas for regaurd
- 10% increased run + attack speed
- 20% stanima regen
- 10% decrease when learning any magic (like nords)
- maybe 10% increase of intimidation because of the pirate thing i dunno
- would be cool if they had some "skillful" alternate kill moves
Cossack Dec 22, 2014 @ 3:51pm 
Redguard
Rhaithe Dec 22, 2014 @ 3:56pm 
Is there any hope that one day you might Tweak Vampires? Every mod I've found makes them insanely overpowered, and that bores me. It could be that I'm just not looking hard enough... I had never played Skyrim before 2 weeks ago, but a friend gifted it to me for Christmas, and now I can't stop! Your Tweak for Wood Elf was the first mod I Subscribed to, and it was AMAZING. I'll never make a character without your help again...
Emperor Entropy Dec 22, 2014 @ 7:36pm 
REDGUARD!
Mjolnïr Dec 22, 2014 @ 7:53pm 
Reguard please!
Cr1minal Scum Dec 22, 2014 @ 8:02pm 
Redguard
< >
Showing 1-15 of 173 comments
Per page: 1530 50