This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Midora
BROWCOW Jun 30 @ 5:39am
Some dumb questions etc...
If you help fund this on kickstarter will you automatically get it for steam when it greenlights? (I think it's safe to say the game will be greenlit)

I can't wait to play through an epic adventure!

One thing that I think is understated is: "Both the level editor and Shard will be available after we release the game to allow you to create your own maps and challenges for the Arena Mode and share them with your friends." I don't do much with toolsets, but when developers release them, people in the community stretch a games lifespan.

Best of luck to your whole team!
Last edited by BROWCOW; Jun 30 @ 5:40am
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Mhyre  [developer] Jun 30 @ 5:47am 
Yes, pledging $10 on Kickstarter will get you a Steam key for PC / Mac / Linux (or a console copy) when the game comes out. And you are right about the tools, you will be able to create your own maps, even with your own graphics if you want, script a few challenges and share them with your friends.

Thank you for your support, it means the world to us!
Last edited by Mhyre; Jun 30 @ 5:47am
BROWCOW Jun 30 @ 5:58am 
Sweet! I'll see you guys in the credits.
Not me ! Jun 30 @ 8:06am 
!
Omalius Jun 30 @ 11:38am 
looks like fun, harkens back to classic gaming with a modern interface - looks great, look forward to seeng the final version:)
TJ_galon Jul 11 @ 8:28pm 
Mhyre, I have a question. Well the Book of Knowdgle pdf be avable latter on. I am thinking of supporting arena, but sadly I know I can't afford both right now, but a pdf version of the book of knowdgle sounds good to have.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50