This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Cubic Castles
TomZRagE Jul 22, 2014 @ 7:47am
Visits reward- and idea to the dev team.
So I played the game for a lil' bit and I think that it needs something to motivate people build cool and fun stuff that other guys would like to see, so my idea was the for each visit a place get the owner gets 1 cubic (to prevent people generating cubic with their friends maybe do that each user's visit count only once a day). I think that it would be great if you would put this into the game. Thanks for reading, please reply and tell me what you think :)
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Shitty_Noddles Jul 23, 2014 @ 6:17am 
id like 2 see that happen
Cosmic Cow  [developer] Jul 25, 2014 @ 7:41pm 
It's an interesting idea. There is a way to reward people now if you like their place though it's up to the visitor currently. Any player can put a tip bank in a realm and when other players visit they can leave you a cubit tip. And people do in fact leave a lot of tips. But I like your idea too.
TomZRagE Jul 26, 2014 @ 5:35am 
Thanks
DimLighting Mar 31, 2015 @ 7:49pm 
yeah great idea! I haven't played the game but im downloading it ASAP.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 15 30 50