Help this game get on Steam!

Take a look around and learn about this game. If this is something you'd like to see available on Steam, you can help by rating it up using the buttons below. Click here to learn more about this process.

Rats - Time is running out!
Citeremis  [developer] Apr 18 @ 2:34pm
Price point
Someone suggested 7 USD for Rats - Time is running out. Is this a good price point ? Or would you pay 10$ if we integrate a local co-op mode ?
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
Its me atomic Apr 18 @ 2:46pm 
I can for sure see that you have put alot of work and effort into this and you as everyone else wants to make some profit out of your game. Me personally would not pay more than 7 USD for this game, but someone else might pay way more.
Madk306 Apr 18 @ 3:45pm 
I would pay 10$ right now! It's not expensive and the Alpha demo has already conviced me.
samarz Apr 18 @ 4:07pm 
7usd sounds pretty good to me
KDStudios (Dan) Apr 18 @ 7:52pm 
10 USD in my currency is nothing to me. So I'd welcome it with the local co-op.
Heck, I'd pay 10 GBP if you added in Online co-op instead of just local ;)
savel1576 Apr 19 @ 1:19am 
ok
irisdrakon Apr 19 @ 5:41am 
I don't play co-op, so it would be lost on me. Though I know some folks would enjoy it. $10 seems fair.
[MO_o]Pancham Apr 19 @ 8:10am 
Sounds fair to me, but it might be a little over priced seeming at the quality of the game from the trailor, the sound quality is poor
Citeremis  [developer] Apr 19 @ 8:19am 
Its true that its hard to put a price on something that isn't complete. Its an early prototype, there is much more to the game (the den, with upgrades and items, difference rats, some pigs :) , there is also few things we want to experience with time (like room where time pass differently, etc.)
Milk Apr 19 @ 9:47am 
прикольно
Le7hal Apr 19 @ 10:15pm 
$5-$10
rdomrey Apr 20 @ 9:01am 
I think that this price is good, no more.
Pineapple Juice Apr 20 @ 6:49pm 
Not bad.
yuretz.k Jun 1 @ 2:20am 
$5-$7 no more. Steam already has similar game with co-op mode, so it better to sell for no more than $7 without co-op.
matarabun Jun 13 @ 5:09am 
$7 fair enough
wynnjoanna Jul 7 @ 12:22am 
co-op same computer?
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50