Help this game get on Steam!

Take a look around and learn about this game. If this is something you'd like to see available on Steam, you can help by rating it up using the buttons below. Click here to learn more about this process.

Math Bubbles
XDUDEXE3 Mar 26 @ 1:54am
My thoughts on this.
Hi my name is XDUDEXE3 or alex and i just wanted to sit and take time out of my day to talk about this.

First off to the creator i am glad that you made a game! and i am going to try not to be rude.

okay so first off we have steam this is a gaming community! most kids sit here to play games not math or school work! honestly! i think you would earn more money and responses posting this somewhere else in fact maybe anywhere else! and the math is pretty simple to most people on steam most people age ranges from 12 - 24 or higher. and also you spent $100 on trying to get this on steam (trying not to be mean/rude here) but did you even do your reasearch?? this is a gaming community no one will search math on steam beacuase they know this is a gaming community. They will most likely go to the internet and find something else. look i am sorry but i do not think this is a good place to publish this game... but, i do wish you the best of luck on selling this game (if you do)!
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Hess.m  [developer] Mar 26 @ 2:10am 
Hi, i'm well aware, that kids will never buy it, but some parents might be interested. That's what it is about. And 'cause it's only my first game it doesn't need to achieve $100. I get feedback, ideas and followers.
When i was looking for such a game for my child i could not find a game that matched my idea and so i began to write it by myself.
Thx for your thoughts.
cobaltdragon9332 Mar 27 @ 10:03am 
My grandkids aren't quite at the age to keep up with this, but I would buy if for them to use later. Also, my grandson loves nothing better then to finish his regular homework and go to the computer to do their math program. He has already finished Kindergarten and these programs have helped him get into first grade math without having to wait. So, good luck on this. There is already one concerning the alphabet that they want on Steam now. I think I would sell if it is affordable. Maybe, if you don't already, you could have those bubbles go a little slower or faster?
Hess.m  [developer] Mar 27 @ 12:11pm 
The speed depends on the chosen difficulty.
As time increases it goes faster and faster, till you can't keep up with it.
cobaltdragon9332 Mar 27 @ 12:31pm 
That's good. Glad I voted yes.
Qon Jul 9 @ 12:13am 
Well there is "Math Magic", an excellent game that I would pay for if it wasn't free.
http://sandbox.yoyogames.com/games/31401-math-magic
A multiplayer platform game that I've played called "Tales Runner" has some math maps where you answer math questions by choosing the correct door to gain time and survive.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF75TAOlH6Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMvhnoA0X6o

They aren't about solving simple questions only, the math is a part of the game that you have to solve while playing the underlying game at the same time. Good luck :>
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50