Help this game get on Steam!

Take a look around and learn about this game. If this is something you'd like to see available on Steam, you can help by rating it up using the buttons below. Click here to learn more about this process.

Approaching Infinity
Beanchilla Apr 21 @ 10:15pm
Newb questions
Don't know if this is the right place to pots but I had a couple regarding landing missions.
1) How do I decide who is going on the planet?
2) How do I equip my away team with different gear? Or do they all have the same gear?
3) Can I name my crew?
4) Is there a crew screen that I am missing that has all of this information available haha.

Thanks. If this should be posted elsewhere let me know.
Great game. Will definitely buy upon release. Hope it gets greenlit since it'd be nice to have a proper roguelike on steam. I've got af ew but this one seems as classic as it gets.
Last edited by Beanchilla; Apr 21 @ 10:16pm
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
IBOL17  [developer] Apr 22 @ 9:51pm 
Hi Again, Beanchilla,
You can contact me directly for faster response. info is in the readme ;)
-In general crew is more of a *resource* than important individuals. pure redshirt!
but the officers...they are important, have names, pics, skills, XP, etc. there is an officers screen accessed via the [O] key, or clicking on the shortcut button that looks like a little officer. there you can see lots of stuff about them, including buttons that assign them to the away teams (or take them off)
-as far as gear goes, everybody gets the same thing; whatever you are currently equipping. there are some devices and officer skills that modify away team stats and behavior, but most of that is done behind the scenes.
-you can't re-name your officers yet, but I need to remember to do that!

We can certainly keep this going here if you like, tho I don't have the time to check it as often as I should ;) and thanks for the roguelike comment, it means a lot!

Beanchilla Apr 22 @ 9:54pm 
Haha I'll contact you directly next time if I have more questions. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly though bud.

And of course! It does feel very authentic. I own a few on Steam and other tan TOME 4 I think this is the only one that scratches the itch.
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50