This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Dark Raid
leillo1975 Mar 12 @ 1:53pm
Linux version?
The game looks impressive, but I like to play in my SO (GNU/Linux). Not interested in SteamOS?
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
^oo^[Linux] Mar 12 @ 4:59pm 
+1 Linux support please
Zimplex1 Mar 12 @ 8:40pm 
+1
Vector Games  [developer] Mar 13 @ 2:59am 
Thank you for your good comments. We really want to give Linux and SteamOS support to our game but we are using UDK engine to develop the Dark Raid. UDK is a very powerful tool but unfortunately it has no Linux support. Also we don't have too much control on it because of our license type. But if we can be Greenlit and there are too many request from the players and voters(just like you) we can contact to Epic Games and ask for if there is anything that they can do about it. That would be great and we really want to give support for all platforms.
leillo1975 Mar 19 @ 2:36pm 
Originally posted by Vector Games:
Thank you for your good comments. We really want to give Linux and SteamOS support to our game but we are using UDK engine to develop the Dark Raid. UDK is a very powerful tool but unfortunately it has no Linux support. Also we don't have too much control on it because of our license type. But if we can be Greenlit and there are too many request from the players and voters(just like you) we can contact to Epic Games and ask for if there is anything that they can do about it. That would be great and we really want to give support for all platforms.

You should see this:

http://www.gamingonlinux.com/articles/unreal-engine-4-announced-with-linux-support-including-the-editor-source-code-access-more.3295
Last edited by leillo1975; Mar 19 @ 2:40pm
Vector Games  [developer] Mar 26 @ 12:59am 
Thank you for the comments, we already started to work on what we can do about it. We will do our best to add Linux support.
[GamingOnLinux] Liam Mar 26 @ 5:04am 
Oh awesome, so Linux is now in your plans?
^oo^[Linux] Mar 26 @ 10:07am 
Originally posted by Vector Games:
Thank you for the comments, we already started to work on what we can do about it. We will do our best to add Linux support.

Thx :) Thats sounds great. So i buy this Game :)
Treblinka Mar 26 @ 5:49pm 
+1 to linux version
Will buy when linux build released =)
Stoney_Fish Mar 27 @ 2:00am 
I will buy it too when it is ported to linux
adolson Mar 27 @ 7:44am 
+1
rrae Mar 28 @ 8:21am 
nice
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50