This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

GemCraft Chapter 2: Chasing Shadows
Johs Mar 14 @ 9:56am
Curious about Greenlight and Steam Community
How many of you are Gemcraft 'Fans' ? (You played the games)

Mega Fans? (You crushed quad monsters, tenfold hp, giants with every upgrade and L33t endurance waves for 250 million Xp a battle)

Or did you just see the picture on Greenlight and wander here organically?

I'm curious how much of the game's support comes from people seeing it for the first time.
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Nemomon Mar 14 @ 11:42am 
I have played the first game, and the third game (and also purchased premium). Never finished them, because I was short with time, but for sure spent some nice hours with it.
Vanifax Mar 14 @ 2:20pm 
Second variety of fan here, I've done full endurance with max settings in Labyrinth on several maps, on top of getting max multiplier on the pylon maps.
Peetfighter Mar 14 @ 2:31pm 
Played 0 and Labyrinth for a lot of hours. Hard to say which one was better, 0 had different games modes and Labyrinth had more player friendly gameplay.
Yamihe Kazeto Mar 14 @ 7:05pm 
Well, I can't say I'm a “mega” fan (I definitely haven't gotten through all the waves on endurance on every possible map tile), but I've played through the first one, played through the prequel one, and I've done that (gotten through maxed endurance with all-boss monsters) on a few dozen maps in Labyrinth and only stopped playing because something on Armor Games started seriously lagging everything I play there (no idea). All in all, I'm a bit hyped for that game seeing as I enjoyed all the previous ones in the series and it's obvious that the developer had put in the effort to try to make it even better.
BLSK Mar 15 @ 5:04am 
My 2 top fav tower games are Gem and Bloons personally having played them since both inception into the internet. so yeah big fan. Those 2 just are the best i have found and are the most fun.

A few people i have even talked about GC games to at work are psyched GC2 is finally coming and maybe to steam.

They didn't even know XD....I have personally looked forward to GC2 since hearing of it...don't recall if it was 0 or 1 that actually stated it but I know its been around 4 to 5 years XD

Last edited by BLSK; Mar 15 @ 5:04am
Cari Mar 15 @ 8:19am 
I have a confession; I haven't actually managed to beat any of the games. I only ever manage to get so far through the first two before something ends up clearing my cookies. I'm about 3/4 of the way through Labyrinth but a little stuck trying to boost my previous scores to make it to the end. Thank goodness that one has an online save or I'd have given up years ago. I still love them, and have sunk so many hours into them it would be completely worth paying for the privilege. I just hope it cloud-saves. Reformatting happens almost as often as clearing cookies.
dragonoak Mar 15 @ 11:44am 
Between a fan and mega-fan here also. I got pretty addicted to GCL. (Mana, x3, chain hit lvl stupid gems in traps, giants every wave, tenfold health)... but I haven't complete anywhere near all the rooms yet. May work on that until the release :)
Armin T. Westonbirt Mar 15 @ 4:31pm 
Quite a good fan. I think I played them all and my favorite was Laybrinth. It had alot of content, the gameplay was solid and the artstyle was very well crafted (lol). I played the finale at night and it crepped me out x)
Last edited by Armin T. Westonbirt; Mar 15 @ 4:32pm
Flufflepuffle Mar 15 @ 6:11pm 
Huge fan. Greenlight this game now
baconcow Mar 15 @ 9:52pm 
I still have not full XP'd a level in Gemcraft Labyrinth, only level 1300 or so. I seem to have the most difficulty with Waves Get Stronger Faster and Higher Armor. However, I have put easily 100 or 200 hours in all of the Gemcraft games; beaten all levels and obtained almost everything possible.
Last edited by baconcow; Mar 15 @ 9:53pm
rolandmoonstar Mar 15 @ 10:51pm 
I am a Mega Fan of Gemcraft: Labyrinth. I bought Premium for both Armor Games and for Kongregate. It is, in my opinion, one of the top 10 Flash games of all time. In terms of replayability, I would put it in the top 5 along with Bloons, Monster's Den and Creeper World. .
Warmonger Mar 16 @ 4:59am 
I think I finished GC1, attempted to clear Gem of Eternity map in GC0 and finished multiple survivals in GCL. These must have been hundrets of hours in total. Too bad the life is too short to play games as much as I wish to :P
thaldeon Mar 16 @ 9:41pm 
i still play GCL, so it should say something about my "fan status" :P
Sixth Mar 17 @ 2:53pm 
Every. Freaking. One.
From its start, it had a great core, but had a certain lackluster that the sequels had.
Then the next ones came out and the game skyrocketed.
For this to have what it has and shows, my god, i probably would skip work to play it!
Melanogrammus Mar 17 @ 8:59pm 
Huge fan...have finished all 3 games more than once...ok, I know you never finish labyrinth & zero, but anyway. I'm still hacking (leveling) at GCL and **eagerly awaiting** the new release. I don't spend money on games, but I may need to talk somebody into buying me a copy.
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50