Help this game get on Steam!

Take a look around and learn about this game. If this is something you'd like to see available on Steam, you can help by rating it up using the buttons below. Click here to learn more about this process.

Kodama
Alix Feb 27 @ 1:33pm
Too difficult?
Cute, yes, but I don't know how they could set up the controls to work for a computer. On a phone device, I imagine you would use your finger to fling the character in the direction you want. But on a computer, using a mouse would take longer, and wouldn't give you enough time to react in a quick situation. I mean if you need to catapult yourself one way, and then quickly another, it wouldn't be possible with a computer mouse. That would essentially make the game too difficult to play on a computer and cause a lot of deaths.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Harrme  [developer] Feb 27 @ 2:24pm 
The controls you choose are optional. The catapulting is the controling sceme for mobile devices. On a computer you can just hit space or the a button on your controller and do a normal jump, and if you seriously want to do well aimed and a super accurate jump the catapulting is still there. You can allso rope using the mouse, the arrows, or the joypad. In any case there will hopefully be just the right amount of dying alot in the game :)
Bud-A-Flahh Mar 2 @ 9:30am 
It is very cute. I would actually want to try this game out.
Harrme  [developer] Mar 3 @ 12:06pm 
We'll hopefully get to openbeta someday. Maby in month or so if things go smoothly. Sorry to make you wait. Thanks for the intrest :)
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50