This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Paper Sorcerer
Silveryiris Nov 21, 2013 @ 8:45am
some bugs
1. Need a option to map left mouse click on gamepad ,I can't interact objects with my 360 controller.

2. if you set your 'Accept' to left mouse click, it will be bugged.

3. Save menu can't work with keyboard or gamepad.

Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
ultrarunaway  [developer] Nov 21, 2013 @ 4:55pm 
1. Indeed, aware that I need something for left click in gamepad support, working on it. Left click is handled differently by my framework so I have to implement remapping for it separately.

2. Indeed Accept and left click are separate functions, I'll try to put in a warning for that.

3. It should be fixed in the next build, thanks for reporting.

I'm glad to answer support questions here on Greenlight. If you prefer, I've been fielding the majority of bug reports in the forum on the website, if you want to keep up with game updates: Bug reports subforum[www.ultrarunaway.com]
PickleSuprise Jan 5 @ 7:51pm 
I have a problem with the game. I am currently playing on a windows computer and when i go to un zip my files and then click the .exe the game says all the files cant be accesed. So basically my problem is that I paid 5 bucks for you game off your website and I cant play the game. Is there any way to fix this please respond ASAP cause i really wanna play this game.
ultrarunaway  [developer] Jan 5 @ 8:27pm 
Like I said in the v2.1b update, v2.1 has a zip file issue. I fixed it in v2.1b. I sent out emails containing the update last night 10PM PST, so if you've bought the game since then you'll need to contact me via email to get it. sales at ultrarunaway,com
Unfortunately I can't update directly myself on Humble, I have to wait for them to do it. Hopefully you got the email with the 2.1b update when I sent it out yesterday.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50