This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Dog Sled Saga
GeNr1x Nov 1, 2013 @ 8:31am
Gameplay
How you like a gameplay?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
checkmate Nov 1, 2013 @ 10:47am 
looks great) will vote
elwood2012 Nov 2, 2013 @ 5:32am 
The Uniqueness drove me in, the 2 1/2 Minutes of throwing dog treats made me sceptic.

This needs to be drastically reduced and maybe for a part replaced by some Musher Commandos in a specific rythm (with like a tilt at a Flipper, if you scream to much, the dogs get confused a bit and slower) , or pushing the Alpha Dog somehow but with effects on the other dogs which then you can support with treats to keep up with the Alpha.
Also I would wish for some dangerous areas like ice clefts you don´t really see but your dogs warn you with sounds.

If this stays a game that is just about target throw dog treats and jumping in time you can count me out, customization would not matter a second because it would get boring very very fast.

The Idea is very very great and I love it, but please don´t make it "to simple", I want to feel at least a little bit like Will Stoneman in "Iron Will", the game needs to feel a bit deep, not like a Simulation, but like a Adventure Race Game.
Last edited by elwood2012; Nov 2, 2013 @ 5:34am
Jean-Marmoud Nov 2, 2013 @ 1:10pm 
I like this game but the challenge isn't here
The monster Nov 2, 2013 @ 6:17pm 
yeah

ShowdownKing54 Nov 4, 2013 @ 8:49pm 
You got my vote ;)
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 15 30 50