This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Dog Sled Saga
GeNr1x Nov 1, 2013 @ 8:31am
Gameplay
How you like a gameplay?
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
sonya_ebawit1337 Nov 1, 2013 @ 10:47am 
looks great) will vote
elwood2012 Nov 2, 2013 @ 5:32am 
The Uniqueness drove me in, the 2 1/2 Minutes of throwing dog treats made me sceptic.

This needs to be drastically reduced and maybe for a part replaced by some Musher Commandos in a specific rythm (with like a tilt at a Flipper, if you scream to much, the dogs get confused a bit and slower) , or pushing the Alpha Dog somehow but with effects on the other dogs which then you can support with treats to keep up with the Alpha.
Also I would wish for some dangerous areas like ice clefts you don´t really see but your dogs warn you with sounds.

If this stays a game that is just about target throw dog treats and jumping in time you can count me out, customization would not matter a second because it would get boring very very fast.

The Idea is very very great and I love it, but please don´t make it "to simple", I want to feel at least a little bit like Will Stoneman in "Iron Will", the game needs to feel a bit deep, not like a Simulation, but like a Adventure Race Game.
Last edited by elwood2012; Nov 2, 2013 @ 5:34am
Jean-Marmoud Nov 2, 2013 @ 1:10pm 
I like this game but the challenge isn't here
The monster Nov 2, 2013 @ 6:17pm 
yeah

ShowdownKing54 Nov 4, 2013 @ 8:49pm 
You got my vote ;)
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50