This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Motor Rock
There is a god
And Motor Rock is thy name!

Cannot believe someone is actually making a homage to a game PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT!!

Looks so, so good, guys. A must-buy for a 90's gamer like myself. The coöp is an ♥♥♥♥♥♥ic inclusion! The ability to play in third-person as well as isometrically is brilliantly innovative (although kind of an obvious option, when you think about it).

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!! ♥♥♥

PS:
Please include a female racer or two ^_-
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
b1mmy  [developer] Oct 30, 2013 @ 5:25am 
You can read about characters on our site... I think, that you'll like a Violett... ;)
JulioK Oct 30, 2013 @ 10:03am 
yes! yes! i want now!
Caveira Oct 31, 2013 @ 3:08am 
PS:
Please include a female racer or two
b1mmy  [developer] Oct 31, 2013 @ 4:06am 
Caveira, why repeat it? :) please, read about game on Motor Rock website[rrr3d.com].
@Caveira

There's at least one. Her name is Voilette and her portrait is quite nice (kind of Russian-Slavic-looking).
Eddie Oct 31, 2013 @ 5:49pm 
Totally agree!!!

For many, many years all of us (players community) are waiting for this game... congratulations guys... this game is a huge success... even before greenlit...
lastenline Nov 1, 2013 @ 9:32am 
Any hope for a Dio inspired racetrack with wizards and rainbows and the like?
RedEye Nov 1, 2013 @ 11:23am 
Nostalgia just slapped me in the face.
i still to this day load RRR into zsnes and get down to business i cannot wait for this title
Originally posted by ›☠Chronodistortion☠:
i still to this day load RRR into zsnes and get down to business i cannot wait for this title
This ^
delorean dmc 12 from bttf on motor rock? i vote yes XD
lipecastello Nov 6, 2013 @ 6:11am 
How do I get the Olaf????!!!!! hahaha
MarquinhoZ_Nacko Nov 9, 2013 @ 4:44pm 
anxious
Turbo3lch Nov 23, 2013 @ 5:20am 
Dudes, I can not thank you enough for remaking my favorite game of all eternity, BUT is there any way that I can buy this game with something I can actually hang into my flat? A special Editiion or something? Like including the soundtrack or whatever JUST A REMAKE OF MY CHILDHOOD THAT I CAN HOLD IN MY VERY OWN HANDS? Is that possible?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Per page: 15 30 50