Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Shadowgate
Want this game
Who else is interested in this
< >
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
thatgameguy Nov 6, 2013 @ 12:06pm 
Me! :-D

I must admit that I've not heard of the original, and some of the names in it sound a little silly, but the gameplay looks fantastic!
Last edited by thatgameguy; Nov 7, 2013 @ 11:05am
It is only one of the most classic puzzle games. Originally on the NES system. It is certainly due for a reimagining.
queenanthai Nov 7, 2013 @ 8:02am 
Technically it was originally for the Mac. :P Wow I feel old now. But it's an AMAZING game and I can't wait to play its reimagining!
Mugsy79 Nov 7, 2013 @ 9:41am 
I loved it on the NES, and can't wait to play the update.
I am intrigued release game now
Filppu Nov 11, 2013 @ 6:38pm 
You want this game?
I want it!
You want this game?
I want it!
You wa-want this game!
THAT'S MY GAME!!
BighobbleNL Nov 14, 2013 @ 5:35am 
i'll have a try at this one for sure :)
XcrimsonXmoonX Nov 14, 2013 @ 9:49am 
I've been following this game for a bit now. I looked up the old school version months back to see if any remakes were in the works and saw the kickstarter site. I actually just barely saw it was on the steam greenlight today so came to vote.
Been following this for a while on kickstarter. I loved the NES version and wish they would remake all the Macventures games like this. Deja vu and Uninvited need some love too ;)
BananaJane Nov 22, 2013 @ 3:18am 
If the snarky narrator's still in the remake, this is suddenly going to be my most wanted game
Noc Nov 25, 2013 @ 8:14am 
i want it,been wanting this game to come back for years.
i just hope its released soon
Subzero Dec 1, 2013 @ 12:38pm 
Originally posted by BananaJane:
If the snarky narrator's still in the remake, this is suddenly going to be my most wanted game
+1. That and the music would drag me back even without the enhanced graphics :D
viscount01 Dec 5, 2013 @ 9:38pm 
I want this game so badly. I wish I had kickstartered it :/
Deadeye Dunce Dec 8, 2013 @ 4:41am 
There were two games that were my favorite on the NES... River City Ransom and Shadowgate. I'm so happy to see this coming to Greenlight.
Narix Dec 8, 2013 @ 9:22am 
First time seeing it and i like it.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
Per page: 15 30 50