Help this game get on Steam!

Take a look around and learn about this game. If this is something you'd like to see available on Steam, you can help by rating it up using the buttons below. Click here to learn more about this process.

[code]
Mind Factory Studios  [developer] Nov 4, 2013 @ 7:17pm
Ask Us Anything
Hey everyone,

We just wanted to open up this discussion to everyone and give you all a direct line to ask us any questions you have about [code], game development, or anything else that's on your minds!

-The Mind Factory Studios team
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
RenegadeGorilla Nov 8, 2013 @ 3:28pm 
You expressed that you make people write in a simplified version of C#, so I was just wondering if you, the devs, would be able to make the player choose if they wanted to use the simple version or full C#?
Other than that, this looks interesting and hope I will be able to check it out one day :)
alan/cuddel bunny Nov 9, 2013 @ 7:27pm 
no it java you can tall by how it layed out
RenegadeGorilla Nov 12, 2013 @ 2:33pm 
Originally posted by cuteylover:
no it java you can tall by how it layed out
I actually read the message where they answered questions prior to asking (it's located at the top) and one of the questions is this:
Question: Is that Java/Python/C++/C#?

Answer: The game is actually in psuedo code, based off of C#. We tried to simplify it and only show the code that is actually relevant to the player, and make it easier to digest.

So that's why I asked if it would be possible for them to make an option for the player to be thrown in to full C#.
Last edited by RenegadeGorilla; Jan 3 @ 7:56am
Jeff The Riffer Nov 16, 2013 @ 7:12pm 
Any plans for level editors or other means of expansion? The concept looks quite amazing and hopefully will be awesome. But even MORE awesome would be if players could add modules or some other expansion to enable gameplay in other languages.

Like Pascal, Fortran, Perl, Python, etc.

or binary. :D
mr-ekim Jan 3 @ 7:42am 
Is there a demo out there? This looks really intriguing!
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50