This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Red Baron
Tom Oct 28, 2013 @ 9:02pm
How much in common with RB2?
Red Baron was my first real flight sim, followed by Aces over Europe and Aces of the Pacific. They brought me to Red Baron 2, and it was that game that really made its mark on me as a gamer. It looks like a lot of what you're doing builds on the things I loved about RB and RB2. Amongst others: the freeform campaign, the airplane customization, the multiplayer air war...

I know Damon was not a part of the later RB2 team, so I was wondering, how does the team feel about the RB2 part of Red Baron's legacy? Are you trying to capture a similar feel? Or do you see it more as a diversion from the original RB (and your new Red Baron vision)?

I also want to say that I'm going to back the kickstarter either way. The Red Baron games are the only flight sims I've ever gone back to years later, and I'm excited to see what you guys do with it.

Good luck!
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
MadOtter  [developer] Oct 29, 2013 @ 6:17pm 
Red Baron 2 / Red Baron 3D was a classic game in its own right. It had a better flight model than original Red Baron, with better graphics of course. What I like about RB3D is the better flight model, graphics, and of course the multiplayer parts. What I like more about the original Red Baron is the single player campaign structure and its detailed Ace AI.
Damon
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50