This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

The Fifth Day
Eisen Sentry Jun 13 @ 6:04pm
Creating AI from scratch
I thought it was cool how you could hack AI to do your bidding, but I was wondering/thought it would be cool if you could also create AI from scratch. For example. The little drones that you encounter from the hives, those look like something you could easily create/manufacture. The sentry is really cool but it would be nice to be able to create something like the drone, something mobile that can help you on your journeys that you created from raw materials rather than trying to hack.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Touz  [developer] Jun 15 @ 8:18am 
More craftable npcs (non player characters) in addition to a greater variety of craftable structure types are planned for development in the near future. If everything goes according to plan, these will most likely show up in an update within the next few months :)
Eisen Sentry Jun 15 @ 3:08pm 
Alright, that sounds really great, I have been waiting for this game for some time and you telling me that makes me want to play it even more! Althought I had a couple more questions, I know there will be a multiplayer sorta factions vs factions gameplay were you have to survive against each other for atleast 5 days if I'm correct. Then there is an infinite single player survival? I wanted to know if it would be possible to have a multiplayer factions vs factions where you can set the number of days you want the match to last. Example: 5-30 days, or maybe you can set the time for each day, perhaps changing the days to last about 4 hours each for long-term matches w/ saving so you can continue later? And how will the building work? Will you have to claim land for your faction so people outside of your team cannot build/edit inside your territory?
Last edited by Eisen Sentry; Jun 15 @ 3:16pm
Touz  [developer] Jun 18 @ 5:55pm 
First off, thank you for showing interest in my game, it is greatly appreciated :) Regarding match length, early access V0.0.1 will most likely begin with a set five-day limit (of course matches can be shorter if players are eliminated earlier) after which customizable match lengths may be added in a later build subject to community feedback. With respect to construction, because it is an optional tactic, and nobody is required to set up fortifications, there are no "set" building areas. (i.e. if you find the necessary manuals and resources you can build your base anywhere) Finding the necessary resources and ideal location to build your base is an important angle to consider. One approach may be to hack a harvester to bring you construction supplies to a remote area in the forest where you can then build your own power generators and defenses; while another approach may utilize constructing in close proximity to a solar farm or NPP for immediate access to power, it is up to you to decide how you want to survive :) Hopefully this answers some of your questions!
Eisen Sentry Jun 18 @ 7:00pm 
Alright, that sounds pretty awesome! Thank you for taking the time to reply to my questions, I will be awaiting release!
Last edited by Eisen Sentry; Jul 5 @ 8:56am
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50