This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

PULSAR: Lost Colony
Creamy Cake Oct 28, 2013 @ 8:55pm
DLC
A long, long way away from even being a topic that should be talked about, I know. Still, to get some of the features listed on the stretch goals, or even some cool unlisted ones, I'd be totally willing to shell out up to around 10-15 extra bucks.
Thoughts?
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Grimstock Oct 29, 2013 @ 6:46am 
At least, obviously some people are not releasing day one DLC. But at least they could release the soundtracks along with the release or with first DLC involving new ships or content or suchfore.
Creamy Cake Oct 29, 2013 @ 5:49pm 
Yeah, I'd take anything really. I'm less interested in soundtracks and more interested in content that I can throw into the main game though, anything to increase replay value and keep me coming back for more.
Grimstock Oct 29, 2013 @ 5:55pm 
well, they alway can take a survey to see if customers are willing to buy it.

Still, I do understand your point. But in my opinion, a occaional release pack may be useful. Say, a new mission involving a major push by the Gentleman something something and you are called (as a Pirate) to help push into company and colonial's space to allow lawless flow through the planet. Or Vice Vesa, you are contacted by a faction you aligned yourself and your friends with and you will get notification to come help their's space.

Requirement: Completion of the Lost Colony or somehow developers may decide
Last edited by Grimstock; Nov 16, 2013 @ 3:36pm
Grimstock Nov 16, 2013 @ 3:37pm 
What do you think of my idea of a DLC like this?
Creamy Cake Nov 16, 2013 @ 4:26pm 
Oh! Been a while since I've checked in. Sorry =)
I think it's a cool idea. Multiple DLC packs that each push the main "quest" further would be cool. Maybe a DLC pack to add one new ship to each faction, or maybe some new installable ship systems.
Grimstock Nov 16, 2013 @ 4:30pm 
Well yeah, or a side-major ish questline after doing a adventure for a lost colony of sorts. Or even when you are searching for the colony. But still, like in Egosoft's example, if developers don't have a crazy idea to release a major pack. They could alway add in extra features like the ones you listed.

Nevertheless, we'll see what developers have in plan for the game in near future after release.
Creamy Cake Nov 16, 2013 @ 4:43pm 
I'm eager, but I haven't seen much activity around here lately. Little saddening. I'd like to know more about what's going on with development.
Grimstock Nov 16, 2013 @ 7:51pm 
Well, there's a alternative option; wait for a weekly release of Devblog and see what up with them.
Creamy Cake Nov 16, 2013 @ 7:52pm 
That's so hard though. =P
Oh well, Starbound should be almost in beta soon, I guess that will keep me busy.
Grimstock Nov 16, 2013 @ 7:53pm 
Starbound? What is that? some sort of sailors' game?
Creamy Cake Nov 16, 2013 @ 8:17pm 
I don't like saying it like this, but here's the short version...Terarria in spaaaaace.
Grimstock Nov 16, 2013 @ 9:01pm 
Right..... anyway we're here to discuss the topic. The DLCs..... what do you think of my idea for one? Invasion of Alliance of Gentlemen?
Progress Nov 17, 2013 @ 11:05am 
Most of the activity these days is on their website and the website forums, just FYI.
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50