This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

PULSAR: Lost Colony
Mittenkitty Mar 20, 2014 @ 9:20am
System Requirements?
Are these known? I'm interested in the game... but if it requires an insane processor... yeah...
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
ApOc ᶠᵘᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ Jun 30, 2014 @ 3:26am 
nice... no answer is an answer too ^^ i would like to know the reqs aswell!!! cant find them anywhere
Ghostsaber Sep 8, 2014 @ 8:16am 
If you paid more than £300 for you g card I suspect you will be fine, most games run in max for me. But yes full system requirements would be nice
Professor von Calamity Sep 23, 2014 @ 10:51am 
I also am looking for system requirements, and am increasingly annoyed with the developer's *refusal* to post them publicly. What the heck is the problem in posting it??? Why the delay?

I would strongly consider buying this game, but at the price it's being offered, the lack of meaningful AND detailed sys. reqs. is too much of a gamble. I'm not an impulse-buyer and I will not buy any game on speculation, regardness of the level of "kewl" depicted in trailers.

@ Developers:
If you want to attract more paying customers, then *please* provide this info ASAP. I'm definitely not the only fence-sitter here who's holding off on buying until you tell us what hardware and operating system version is required. I'm talking about a level of customer-oriented info that's *well beyond* one-word answers such as merely "new-ish" or "'sort of' current". Until you provide this data to the public, you're needlessly walking away from money.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Help US (via useful info)
to help YOU (via $$$)!
:)
Cerberus Oct 29, 2014 @ 2:55am 
The game has pretty flexible graphical settings, with quite a lot of things being able to be changed, which is nice since a lot of games seem to be stripping that down.

I've only played a little, but so far I have no issues playing it on Ultra preset, but thats with a relatively high end PC, so it depends on your Rig tbh. I doubt the Processor will be much of an issue though. Your GPU will be the bottleneck.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50