This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Heroes of a Broken Land
vaustein Jan 13, 2014 @ 10:04pm
Early adoption through GamersGate
Thanks to Winged Pixel for promising Steam keys to those of us who bought "Heroes of a Broken Land" through IndieFort on GamersGate. Is there a plan in place for how keys will be distributed?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Winged Pixel  [developer] Jan 15, 2014 @ 3:01pm 
No specific plan yet. I believe that Gamersgate has a mechanism to provide keys for each purchaser. If they can't/don't for some reason, then you'll probably just have to mail me. I'll work it out.
Motoki Jan 21, 2014 @ 11:49am 
Is it possible for those of us who got this on Gamersgate to get Desura keys? If you think the game is relatively close to getting Greenlit I can wait a bit longer and just try for a Steam key, but I'm a little bit OCD about needing some kind of client to have my games in and now that the game is in full release I'd like to give it a serious play through. Thanks.
Winged Pixel  [developer] Jan 21, 2014 @ 4:25pm 
Yes, I can do this. Send me an email (andrew@wingedpixel.com) with your Desura account name and ideally some proof of purchase (like copy of your e-recipt if you have one)
willwire Feb 21, 2014 @ 1:20am 
Sorry but i cannot reach you by Email (andrew@wingedpixel.com) I would like to use a Desura version as well
Winged Pixel  [developer] Feb 21, 2014 @ 3:47am 
willwire: send me a message on Desura at least so I know who the send the key to (WingedPixel)
KaYoUx Feb 25, 2014 @ 3:20pm 
Heh, I bought the game on groupees just to be sure i'd get a steam key when it'd get released. This game is so great. I don't understand why, but i'm having a lot of fun playing this. Again, and again, and again... good job!
Winged Pixel  [developer] Feb 26, 2014 @ 5:52am 
Glad to hear you're enjoying it game!
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 15 30 50