This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Heroes of a Broken Land
vaustein Jan 13, 2014 @ 10:04pm
Early adoption through GamersGate
Thanks to Winged Pixel for promising Steam keys to those of us who bought "Heroes of a Broken Land" through IndieFort on GamersGate. Is there a plan in place for how keys will be distributed?
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Winged Pixel  [developer] Jan 15, 2014 @ 3:01pm 
No specific plan yet. I believe that Gamersgate has a mechanism to provide keys for each purchaser. If they can't/don't for some reason, then you'll probably just have to mail me. I'll work it out.
Motoki Jan 21, 2014 @ 11:49am 
Is it possible for those of us who got this on Gamersgate to get Desura keys? If you think the game is relatively close to getting Greenlit I can wait a bit longer and just try for a Steam key, but I'm a little bit OCD about needing some kind of client to have my games in and now that the game is in full release I'd like to give it a serious play through. Thanks.
Winged Pixel  [developer] Jan 21, 2014 @ 4:25pm 
Yes, I can do this. Send me an email (andrew@wingedpixel.com) with your Desura account name and ideally some proof of purchase (like copy of your e-recipt if you have one)
willwire Feb 21, 2014 @ 1:20am 
Sorry but i cannot reach you by Email (andrew@wingedpixel.com) I would like to use a Desura version as well
Winged Pixel  [developer] Feb 21, 2014 @ 3:47am 
willwire: send me a message on Desura at least so I know who the send the key to (WingedPixel)
KaYoUx Feb 25, 2014 @ 3:20pm 
Heh, I bought the game on groupees just to be sure i'd get a steam key when it'd get released. This game is so great. I don't understand why, but i'm having a lot of fun playing this. Again, and again, and again... good job!
Winged Pixel  [developer] Feb 26, 2014 @ 5:52am 
Glad to hear you're enjoying it game!
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50