This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Eldritch
Gigan II Sep 12, 2013 @ 10:37pm
Variety of monsters?
Will there be a greater variety of enemies in the game than just shown in the trailer, along with "ranks" of each type of monster, and how many are monsters straight out of Lovecraft's works? A Nightgaunt would be a perfect addition :P
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
VityViktor (Fus ro dah!) Sep 13, 2013 @ 3:36am 
I would like to see some kind of Elder God as a final boss.
PieMancer Sep 13, 2013 @ 8:52am 
and more items
dphrygian  [developer] Sep 13, 2013 @ 9:26am 
The trailer shows many of the enemies, but there's about a dozen types (or more, if you count variations like shopkeepers). Some of them are directly from Lovecraft, some are inspired by... other things. Thanks for asking!
Gigan II Sep 13, 2013 @ 12:03pm 
Alright, cool. :)
Insert_original_name_here Sep 16, 2013 @ 4:43pm 
And a few are oringinal, let me guess.
Señor DingDong Sep 21, 2013 @ 2:18pm 
A shoggoth like creature would be really cool and scary to fight as a boss.
Robeart Sep 27, 2013 @ 7:42pm 
Originally posted by Cthulhu is Love:
A shoggoth like creature would be really cool and scary to fight as a boss.

There is in fact a shoggoth like creature in the game! Though it is not a boss (there aren't any bosses in the game as far as I can tell and I've beaten it once now). It is one of the tougher enemies though! As far as I can tell it is impossible to kill them (I haven't tried throwing dynamite at one yet) and attacking them doesn't slow them down unlike another deathless enemy in the game.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50