This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Savant - Ascent
No Milk Today Aug 2, 2013 @ 5:24pm
Not enough info
Seriously. How long is this game? Is it metroidvania or level-based? How many levels are there? Are there bosses? Is combat purely ranged-based or melee attacks are also available? Are there additional game-modes? We need more info.
Last edited by No Milk Today; Aug 2, 2013 @ 5:24pm
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Slayorwrath Aug 2, 2013 @ 5:36pm 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnfaLfuKieo - Would a let's play help? :)
Eris Aug 3, 2013 @ 3:23am 
It started as a mobile game and it is based off the musician Savant. It's probably pretty short and simple as a result. They are only charging $2 on their website. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWWbMz89QrU
Last edited by Eris; Aug 3, 2013 @ 3:23am
Raccoon-san Aug 3, 2013 @ 5:42am 
The game is fairly short but rather hard though, hell i've had a blast playing this, buy it if u haven't already. The game also contain some unlocks throughout the levels if that hasn't been mentioned yet. If you like Savants music, and want a nice little shooter thingy, then this is definitely a must-buy.
DPad  [developer] Aug 3, 2013 @ 6:43am 
On you're request, I've added more info on the game. More to come :-)
No Milk Today Aug 3, 2013 @ 7:22am 
Thank you very much, Dpad, devs reacting to feedback are the best devs.
Thanks for those vids too.
While the scale of the game seems less, than I anticipated and selected music genre is far not my favourite, actual gameplay, graphics and design are all great, especially for such low price. You have my vote and I jut got the copy form the site, looking forward to see it on steam as well.
Good luck with greenlight and with Owlboy.
Last edited by No Milk Today; Aug 3, 2013 @ 7:22am
TWeaK Aug 3, 2013 @ 12:17pm 
What I'd like to know is how the game is controlled and some indication of what it will be like on mobile devices. I only want to get it on one form factor really and I think I'd be more likely to play it on a phone or tablet, but if the gameplay suffers from a touch interface I'd rather get it on PC.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50