the Devious Slicer
Pwnsomeguy Aug 30, 2013 @ 5:28pm
Stats for this holy weapon?
Okay its a sword for the scut right? Well if this is added to the game what type of stats should it have i think it shouldnt be a boston basher reskin
Showing 1-15 of 49 comments
< >
Pwnsomeguy Aug 30, 2013 @ 5:29pm 
i meant to say scout goddanm o not working
Hevvy180 {ŦĐ/G4C/CD} Aug 31, 2013 @ 2:23pm 
Roughly every 15 seconds, you can do a dash attack that gives a guaranteed hit on anything in a straight line about 15-20 feet in front of you, and deals guaranteed crits -- possibly on par with the crits of regular melee weapons instead of babyman scout crits -- but no turning or curving; it's a straight line in the direction you're facing. Also, the damage of the weapon would be higher than most scout weapons, but lower than base melee damage for other classes. However, the fire rate would be lowered to that of regular weapons. Essentially, put one or two shot shells in them, and execute them with a dash attack. Possible bonus points for executions instead of regular sword kills.
{SDC} MedockPlays Sep 2, 2013 @ 6:02am 
I think it'd be better if the stats stays pretty simple. plus pushing the speed perk of the scout would inbalance the game. I'd say: Garantied crits when you attack an enemy in his back or while jump + -20% speed attack, -10% damage, No random crits.
^^ Great job by the way, nice weapon
Lieutenant Lasor Sep 6, 2013 @ 6:46am 
i think heavvy is on to something...
base damage 50
as fast as the fire axe swing speed
can dash to move forward 20-30 feet critting everyone you run through
dashing makes you invincible and mostly invisible untill it ends
at the end you freeze for a second or 2
can dash every 13 seconds
crits do 150
{SDC} MedockPlays Sep 7, 2013 @ 1:38am 
With the freeze option, then it makes more sense. The scout's speed is its primary weapon (so to speak) so having a melee weapon that speeds him up but makes him very vulnerable for some time after. But even if those stats seem quite balance, I feel that the stategies that develop around this weapon might seem a little bit derpy. ^^
Black Jesus Sep 7, 2013 @ 8:18pm 
I think he should dash foward by right clicking like the demo but being able to move left and right more and deal 10% more dmg hitting the enemy and making them bleed or if they are low hp like 15% hp they get 1 hit killed but no random crits.
Terraflare Vohyz Sep 21, 2013 @ 2:37pm 
As long as I don't hit myself if I miss with it.
Deadly-kun Sep 27, 2013 @ 4:24pm 
I'm thinking since it is a ninja weapon:
+15% attack speed
Honorbound: Can not be sheathed once drawn unless it kills.
Soilders,Demomans, and Scouts can duel for a one-hit kill.
Pwnsomeguy Sep 27, 2013 @ 7:58pm 
wow 8 comments, all of which arent jokes :). Guys i serously thank you for responding to this i honestly didnt think anyone would comment on this. Thanks alot guys and thanks to the person who made this weapon!
{SDC} MedockPlays Sep 27, 2013 @ 11:10pm 
It's great to find a a good new skin for a melee weapon ^_^. But tell us who do you think has the better stats on this weapon ?
Pwnsomeguy Sep 28, 2013 @ 5:23pm 
uhhhh......idk they are all good ideas....
Raccoon McBandit Jan 13 @ 8:14pm 
same stats as boston basher would be interesting aswell,or just a stock reskin
{SDC} MedockPlays Jan 14 @ 11:05am 
@the songbird. I totally agree with you. Good balanced thinking :)
Reaper Jan 31 @ 6:45pm 
You should make a charge (like the Charge and Targe) and it cuts off the last thing you hit (like if you hit someone in the face and killed them, theyre head comes off), but you take 20% extra damage.
Starpower427 [brony] Feb 2 @ 1:57pm 
PLS DO NOT MAKE THIS HIT YOURSELF FOR GOD SAKE
Showing 1-15 of 49 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50