Dette spillet har fått grønt lys av Steam-samfunnet!

Samfunnet har vist sin interesse for dette spillet. Valve har kontaktet utvikleren for å kunne jobbe mot å en lansering på Steam.

WARMACHINE: Tactics
Raine 1. aug, 2013 @ 8:16am
Will there be Unit and Warcaster Attachments?
I think it'd be awesome to see a Khador War Hound leaping to defend it's master, or a Cygnar Squire aiding Stryker or even Allison. This game has me so psyched.

Cheers!
Viser 1-3 av 3 kommentarer
< >
BNTYHNTR98 2. aug, 2013 @ 11:29pm 
As a tactics game, and what im noticing in lots of videos of 4 to 5 members in each squad , i see dlc and attachments being made , but not to the extant were getting on the table top, my guess is well get the most popular, and most basic units, to flesh out squads.

My hope though is that they do full conversion of each race and give us everything available to the table top that i play here at home, that would be sweet but , im not going to hold my breath on that.
Mr Eyl 4. aug, 2013 @ 11:20am 
I got more use out of the Warhound than any other attachment in TT. It'd be a shame not to see it.
Sist redigert av Mr Eyl; 4. aug, 2013 @ 11:20am
DrDuckman 5. aug, 2013 @ 9:47am 
I have a strong suspicion that this will be different from the war game. It looks like there will be single warriors instead of entire squads. So I doubt WA will really show up. I'd love it if they did though.
Viser 1-3 av 3 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50