Yhteisö on antanut tälle pelille julkaisuluvan!

Yhteisö on osoittanut mielenkiintonsa tätä peliä kohtaan. Valve on ottanut yhteyttä kehittäjiin saadakseen pelille Steam-julkaisun.

WARMACHINE: Tactics
ratherpuzzled 21. heinä, 2013 4.57
My First Ever Kickstarter Pledge
I've followed a few titles on Kickstarter since being made aware of its existence at the end of Frontier Developments Elite: Dangerous campaign. Still, WARMACHINE: Tactics will be the first game I make a pledge to. Whereas I don't play tabletop games, I appreciate the medium.

Tactics is full of promise and it will be a true injustice, in my humble opinion, if the project does not succeed in getting greenlit on Steam. Judging by the success of the Kickstarter campaign, however, I don't see this as being a problem!

Having played video games since '79, gaming has never left me as a hobby but I must say it's great to see some of the talented developers out there today getting the chance to shine through things like Steam Greenlight and Kickstarter. Best of luck during the development!
Näytetään 1-7 / 7 kommentista
< >
TheBaraclough 21. heinä, 2013 18.02 
Pretty much the same here. I appreciate tabletop gaming and its universes but don't actually play them due to various reasons. Such a project is a great way to get more interest in the game and to please the fans who maybe don't have the money or people to play the tabletop.
GiraffeeDreams 22. heinä, 2013 8.26 
I tried tabletop gaming myself and the problem is time and getting everyone together, games that feature asynchronous multiplayer are a godsend!

I haven't been playing quite as long but I still had my first controller i my hands back in '89, it's not often that a game is so standout that I seriously consider adoption ased purely on promises.

They probably don't need it but best of luck to these guys.
KnightSavant 23. heinä, 2013 22.57 
As a successful tabletop gamer I think I can say that nothing will quite match or replace the unique social aspects, but this is one helluva game for a lan party which is probably as close as you'll get ^_^.
Simon Berman  [kehittäjä] 26. heinä, 2013 12.56 
Thank you so much for your support! :)
=SM= Mr Eyl 29. heinä, 2013 11.47 
KnightSavant lähetti viestin:
As a successful tabletop gamer I think I can say that nothing will quite match or replace the unique social aspects
It will be nice to not be stopped playing every five minutes by a rules fascist who has to peruse a page every few moves into a turn, though. :)

Simon, I can't wait for this game. Played Warmachine and Hordes for two years now, and this is my first KS backing, too. Hurry up!
ratherpuzzled 29. heinä, 2013 13.04 
By way of an addition, I have to say I love how well this title is supported. Many thanks as well, to Simon and the team, for keeping everyone that has pledged so well informed. I look forward to each and every email update :)
BNTYHNTR98 2. elo, 2013 23.36 
I am looking forward to the information as well, and though its not been said, i have a question for simon and the group, is there plans for HORDES to be added later? I play MENOTH here at home but always wanted to play SKHORN ( hope im spelling that right) .

Money being the prime reason i havnt started the hordes army, but it would be awsome to see them at a later date to vs there warmachine counter part in this arena.
Näytetään 1-7 / 7 kommentista
< >
Sivua kohden: 15 30 50