This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Particulars
pdyxs  [developer] Jul 22, 2013 @ 7:43pm
Questions to developers/FAQ
Hello all!
Feel free to ask any questions about Particulars here. We'll try to answer what we're able to. The most interesting and popular questions will go to our FAQ on the main page.
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
< >
jupacshalom23 Jul 23, 2013 @ 5:31pm 
does joining your alpha come with a steam key because i totally will
The Hitcher  [developer] Jul 23, 2013 @ 6:13pm 
If we end up getting successfully Greenlit, then absolutely!
jupacshalom23 Jul 23, 2013 @ 6:14pm 
sweet thanks your game looks awesome btw
Sgt.Psycho Aug 16, 2013 @ 3:27pm 
You mention episodic content. Does this mean that the game would cost more if you don't buy into the alpha?

(Subject to those episodes being created per your terms at http://www.particularsgame.com/)
The Hitcher  [developer] Aug 17, 2013 @ 4:17am 
The extra episodes would cost extra, yeah. They'll require quite a lot of extra development time. The initial release will include 75+ levels, however.
pdyxs  [developer] Aug 17, 2013 @ 4:48am 
I might also add that the full game will cost more than the alpha in any case - we're looking to reward those who help us out early as much as possible.
graized Aug 22, 2013 @ 3:17pm 
will my groupee key work once this is greenlit on steam?
pdyxs  [developer] Aug 24, 2013 @ 12:01am 
Yep! I think Saul said it best when he said 'If we get greenlit, then Steam keys will rain from the skies!'
purple_tentacle Aug 24, 2013 @ 12:44am 
i got this sight unseen on groupees and really enjoyed the first 15 levels or so. great work!
pdyxs  [developer] Aug 25, 2013 @ 9:34pm 
Thanks - glad you enjoyed it!
Lanthalona Sep 7, 2013 @ 9:56am 
Hi, I just saw this game on Giant Bomb's Worth Playing and the idea behind it seems very interesting. I was wondering whether or not you guys would be interested in having the game translated into Czech as well. Mind you that I'm not capable of any programming, but I'd like to give it a shot if you're willing to provide me with a transcription of the story + the UI elements that would need to be translated.

Not promising anything of course, I would have to see the scale of it to make sure I'm not overestimating my time/capabilities.
The Hitcher  [developer] Sep 11, 2013 @ 4:45am 
Hi Lanthalona. I can only say "maybe" at this point. We'll keep your offer in mind. Thanks!
enl.Shoto Sep 14, 2013 @ 7:21am 
Hey do you guys know Drew Taylor?, he's my uncle
The Hitcher  [developer] Sep 19, 2013 @ 7:30pm 
We do! Suprise Attack are our publisher/marketing partner, and he helped show off the game at PAX.
enl.Shoto Sep 22, 2013 @ 5:33am 
Originally posted by The Hitcher:
We do! Suprise Attack are our publisher/marketing partner, and he helped show off the game at PAX.
:D
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50