This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

7 Days to Die - Zombie Survival Game
Just another noob Oct 2, 2013 @ 6:14am
Information purchasing 7DTD and release date.
Hi there you can purchase 7 Days To Die at www.7daystodie.com

The game cost $35USD at the website it is safe to purchase. They will send you a Activation Code for the game.

You need to login your Email to get the code for example. Outlook.com The email will send to your Junk Folder and you will recieve a email from them within 24hours.

If within 24hours you didn't get the code from them. Contact them and tell them that you had bought it and waiting for the code. I waited my code for only few mins.

Will the game ever be on steam? YES ! It will. This game will be release around MAY 2014.

Currently you can buy at website for alpha version. ALL UPDATES and MAPS are FREE after purchase once and for all. NO DLC include. SandBox game. Allows you to create your own map for friends or people to play.

I've bought it and I'm playing 7 Days To Die Its sooooo awesome.

If you really LOVE MINECRAFT. You would really love this game more than MINECRAFT !

Once the game is RELEASE ! It will transfer the game into your Steam account and able to play with everyone on steam who had it.

ENJOY THIS GAME !

WORTH BUYING I'M TELLING YOU ! It's only 35 USD ! Not expensive but is worth it !
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
ϟteampunk_Games Oct 2, 2013 @ 11:58pm 
Funny I bought that Game at 26.09.13 and didn't get anything yet no email and no link. Of course i checkt my spam folder double and i have send a request but no one answer. Sorry for my bad english.
Puppyxz Oct 3, 2013 @ 4:00pm 
its funny because it IS expensive
Lego-Heads Oct 9, 2013 @ 7:28am 
Yesh for an Alpha build this game is expensive, Arma 3 was a lot cheaper in Alpha state !!
Still looks good though but they should lower the cost to get people onboard .
Phoenix Oct 19, 2013 @ 4:53pm 
how is $35 EXPENSIVE? Most new cod games are $100+, man you guys need to quit complaining.
Phoenix Oct 19, 2013 @ 4:54pm 
Anyways its either you pay $35 now, or wait till MAY 2014, which in most cases not worth waiting that long for a $10-20 cheaper game!
Ammikaameri Oct 21, 2013 @ 11:07am 
I bought it from their website. It took about 30 seconds for the key to arrive at my email (junk folder). I used paypal to pay for it.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50