This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

7 Days to Die - Zombie Survival Game
Jr.Bommie Sep 7, 2013 @ 5:46pm
The Game Is To Damm Pricy
35$ for a alpha game, thats not a good price at all and i cant wait to see what the price will be when the full game comes out.
Last edited by Jr.Bommie; Sep 13, 2013 @ 6:36pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 50 comments
Dirty Autobot Sep 7, 2013 @ 6:15pm 
it will prob still be 35 bucks...34.99 isn't a bad asking price.
CareBearLover Sep 7, 2013 @ 6:58pm 
yeah i'm enjoying my 35 dollars worth i've never been into these style of games but something about this is so dam addicting probably the fact that you get only the day to farm then night time hide and cower.
c0pper_Gear Sep 7, 2013 @ 7:06pm 
It likely will go down a bit when it fully releases, probably down to $20 or so, your paying $35 now just to play before the poorer people :) (excuse any grammar mistakes)
DoomSplitter Sep 7, 2013 @ 8:21pm 
I can understand how $35 seems pricey for an Alpha game. That being said, if you don't like it, wait until the full game is released. Then maybe you'll feel like the price is justified.
Jr.Bommie Sep 7, 2013 @ 10:11pm 
yeah they should of did what minecraft did where like the beta and the alpha here free to test then you had to buy the game when it was fully out
AnthonyR224 Sep 7, 2013 @ 10:36pm 
decided to check this game out after seeing a little series about it from paulsoaresjr on youtube. but the fact that they are charging more for an alpha of the game than minecraft is NOW bothers me. maybe i'll get it if it comes to steam and goes on sale. maybe.

Jr.Bommie Sep 8, 2013 @ 12:46am 
I have seen gameplay and i have played a bit at my friends but 35$ for a game thats in alpha thats to much.
Ente_ Sep 8, 2013 @ 2:28am 
Originally posted by Jr.Bommie#LFHLT:
yeah they should of did what minecraft did where like the beta and the alpha here free to test then you had to buy the game when it was fully out
The Minecraft Beta and Alpha wasn't free
Jr.Bommie Sep 8, 2013 @ 2:37am 
Really, then how did we get a free version of it then.
Putting that aside its in alpha... APLHA, the full game is not even out let and there charging use 35$ dollers for a game in ALPHA i can only think of what is will be worth when the full thing comes out
Verhey Sep 8, 2013 @ 3:52am 
the 35$ was for the kickstarter support to help them to hire additional people to help them in their goal if u got before kickstarter it was 15$ and when released full version it will be 15$
RedDragonRob Sep 8, 2013 @ 3:59am 
The only "Free" version of Minecraft alpha/beta was pirated and spread around. The early days of MC were alot cheaper and the price went up a bit here and there as it went along until actual release and it ended up at the price it is now(about 27 US $)

That being said, I -DO- think the price of alpha access and onwards is way steeper than it should be especially considering they raised half a million dollars from the kickstarter alone where they were letting people get the game for 15 bucks. It seems like quite a rip off that they made 500,000 which is well over their origial stated goals and now they want to grab as much more money as they can get when if anything it should be a lot cheaper.

But with all of that being said, I still got a copy of it(which took nearly 2 weeks to actually get a key for) and am actually enjoying it quite a bit. The biggest flaw I see at the moment is the fact that the zombies are pretty much invincible at night and waiting 10+ hours if you die (without having a safe bed location) of constantly reviving and being killed over and over due to their ability to home in on you no matter where you are hiding makes half of the game completely frustrating. I may as well do stuff during the day and let myself die at night and wait the 10 minutes or whatever til it's light enough out to revive myself instead of the stupid 'zone in, die, zone in, die" crap :(
RedDragonRob Sep 8, 2013 @ 4:01am 
Originally posted by Verhey -:
the 35$ was for the kickstarter support to help them to hire additional people to help them in their goal if u got before kickstarter it was 15$ and when released full version it will be 15$

Buying it from their site is 35 still, there is no kickstarter support there.
Bumi Sep 8, 2013 @ 2:41pm 
they have reversed minecrafted pricing. its 35 for alpha 25 for beta and 15 for full release in 2014 i think
HeisenZebra Sep 8, 2013 @ 5:32pm 
The full game after alpha / beta pricing will be 15$
moogwrench Sep 8, 2013 @ 5:44pm 
its still a bit buggy as far as server saves it seems
< >
Showing 1-15 of 50 comments
Per page: 15 30 50