This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Bot Colony
Gunthak Jul 18, 2013 @ 1:06am
PC specs, performance
I noticed the game uses Havok Vision engine. Usually when we think of Havok it's cool physics like in the Half-Life and Portal games, or many, many others. Browsing some Vision engine games, it looks like a pretty nice engine for graphics.

How scalable will your graphics options be?
I have a strong desktop and would be cranking up options like texture res, draw distance, particles, HDR. Playing it at very high resolution. I would be one of those pushing it.

On the other hand, I might play on my 3-year old laptop if it seems like fun to play on the road. It has a decent GPU, 6-gigs of RAM and an OK cpu - not great.

It's probably still getting optimized, but how does the game run on mid-range PC specs?

ps - good work so far! I want to see this game (and language tech) develop.

< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
BotColony  [developer] Jul 18, 2013 @ 9:25am 
We're still working with our Alpha community to see what configurations work and which don't. Our official minimum system requirements are:

Intel & AMD CPU: Quad-Core @ 2.00 GHz
RAM: 3 GB
NVidia GPU: NVidia GT 220 or greater
AMD GPU: AMD HD4850 or greater
DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
HDD Space: 4GB

Hope this works for your laptop!
Last edited by BotColony; Jul 18, 2013 @ 9:26am
Gunthak Jul 18, 2013 @ 1:57pm 
That's pretty reasonable. It will run fine.
Plus games always get more optimized in beta.
Senju7 Jul 22, 2013 @ 12:16pm 
What is the lowest requirment for max porformance?
BotColony  [developer] Jul 23, 2013 @ 4:22am 
The minimum requirement is posted above. For max performance, up the clock rate, throw in a few more Gbytes and use a top end NVidia or AMD card. I'll talk to the developers and edit this post with the data for their computers. You also want broadband, we haven't seriously tested with dial-up yet.
Last edited by BotColony; Jul 23, 2013 @ 4:25am
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 15 30 50