This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Viscera Cleanup Detail
Xiao-Nomine Oct 23, 2013 @ 11:03am
I keep getting a wierd visual glitch and alot of lag when playing. Maybe a little help here?
The glitch is like wierd red glare all over the screen everytime the camera is moved, like picking up stuff and mopping won't trigger it if the character and camera are not moving. Also things load up in red and other things, like giblets, trash etc will turn red when moving. By load up I mean like when moving around the level I frequently have to stop and let bits of it load up so it's not a red misty wall thing. I'll see about getting pictures next time I boot up.

Anyone have any ideas for a temp fix or work around other than the wierd stop and go I've been doing?

:3 I really hope this is fixed in the next few updates 'cause it's alot of fun, well not counting the tons of extra time I spend cleaning up my own messes due to lag or general vision imparement. XD
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Xiao-Nomine Oct 23, 2013 @ 5:33pm 
Well I have a few others but this one has the loading thing and the glare: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042443298/screenshots/#scrollTop=0
B. Cipher Oct 25, 2013 @ 4:16pm 
You may have just a not-so-good computer, and if you do then I have no idea what's wrong.
FlutterPy(rii) Oct 26, 2013 @ 6:00pm 
That looks like video card corruption, possibly overheating or broken.
Xiao-Nomine Oct 26, 2013 @ 9:42pm 
Okay. Yeah, it's not so good and I just barely got a cooling pad to help with overheating, though I still havent been able to get it looked at yet.
Xiao-Nomine Nov 7, 2013 @ 8:54pm 
Interestingly enough after the update it's doing it less so I'm not smacking into things becasuse I can't see quite as much. :D
Jesse Nov 8, 2013 @ 10:01pm 
Try unintalling it and then redownloading it see if that works
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50