The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Physical Adept
WetWire  [開發人員] 2013 年 7 月 14 日 上午 11:44
Report an issue
I will do my best to address any issues with this mod.
Please address any issues with as much detail as you can.
< >
目前顯示第 1-4 則留言,共 4
ProbablyWizards 2013 年 7 月 23 日 下午 5:34 
so my perk tree disppeared. since this update you just released. I tried uninstalling the more recnt mod I downloaded, and reinstalling this one. still no perk tree. any help?
Kolvi 2013 年 7 月 25 日 下午 8:25 
Accessing werewolf trait tree causes crash to desktop.
Gambrinus 2013 年 9 月 19 日 下午 6:03 
I love the mod so far but I'm still early into it and I'm finding when I put on armor, or cast one of the mage armors, my unarmored bonus goes away but never comes back even if I go back to being physically unarmored and with no mage armor on. I tried to do some testing and found that either the act of leveling or puting perks in the hand tree reset the unarmored armor bonus but again as soon as a put on armor or cast an armor spell its gone for good. could this be a mod conflict?
Rambi 2015 年 1 月 6 日 上午 9:38 
As others have mentioned, the werewolf perk tree is not available when using this mod. In the Hearthfire DLC, the game now has a perk tree for werewolves that allow you to gain new powers (not much different than the standard perk tree). To access this, you must press your menu button. Regardless of what you set as your menu button, pressing it causes the game to crash and close. I disabled your mod to see if it would work and it did. Please fix this as this is a great mod but the werewolf perks are a far more valuable asset to the gameplay.
< >
目前顯示第 1-4 則留言,共 4
每頁顯示: 1530 50