This is a concept or project early in development

This item is here to gather feedback from the potential customers and begin building a community. If you like this project, feel free to rate it or favorite it. The voting here serves only to give the developer data and reactions and doesn't work toward getting the game distributed on Steam.

Spinach Party
HelenAngel ♥ #married2Sneeza  [developer] Jun 26, 2013 @ 10:51pm
Hats as items to improve compatibility?
Vain Glory mentioned about wanting hats in this game. I briefly toyed with the idea of putting a hat on the pepper in the title image.

Hats could be used as way to improve compatibility scores.

Another suggestion was to make this game free-to-play but then utilize microtransactions. We could do that with compatibility score improving items such as those.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
For the Free-To-Play game, yeah, but purchasable items like most powerful seeds, for better (and fattest) vegetables and fruits.
Shadow Dio-sama  [developer] Jun 26, 2013 @ 11:30pm 
Ornaments for your garden! Stuff like a fountain or a garden gnome. Maybe they increase things like higher chance for sun or rain or different conditions that your plants might like.
And for the hats, if when it's raining, the plants that don't like rain are wearing a hat, they will grow up as fast than the ones that like rain and inversion. (Sorry for my crazy ideas, I'm only 13).
jerry Jul 4, 2013 @ 6:10pm 
How about hats with randomized game-altering statistics? It'd make the game more interesting and unique.
HelenAngel ♥ #married2Sneeza  [developer] Jul 5, 2013 @ 11:35am 
Oooh, sounds interesting! Can you elaborate or give an example? And yes, we will need music for the game as well as sound design.
Like a cool music, hmmm, hipster music?
HelenAngel ♥ #married2Sneeza  [developer] Jul 6, 2013 @ 4:57pm 
I think they need to be purely cosmetic in multiplayer because we don't want "pay to play" going on as I'm pretty strongly against that.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 15 30 50