Left 4 Dead 2
Counter-Strike Global Offensive M4A4
ORT ORT  [Разработчик] 29 июн. 2013 г. в 13:56
Model Issues and Glitches
All right, so we've had quite a bit of discussion on diferent problems with the model. I'd like to keep that discussion open without bogging the comments down to much with it. Feel free to post any issues you have had with the model.

When you post, please try and be descriptive of the issue you are having. If there is problems with animation, explain which animation and exactly what you saw with it. For example, if there is an issue with the survivors, please say what survivor, and what the issue is and how you came about it, if necessary.

I will keep an up-to-date list of all the current issues both here and in the main description.

Premptive thanks to you guys for shooting me messages about these. It is much appreciated. :gordon:

Known Issues
* Model is shorter then the stock M16a2, so will not fit in all pre-spawned areas. (e.g. gun shop in c1m2_streets)
* There is no model displacement on looking up and down.
* There is no weapon bob animation while moving.

Note: This is /not/ for opinions. Please use the separate thread for that.
Отредактировано ORT ORT; 1 июл. 2013 г. в 18:00
< >
Сообщения 15 из 5
the flashlight is backwards :/ please fix:medicon:
ORT ORT  [Разработчик] 1 июл. 2013 г. в 11:16 
The flashlight is not on backwards. The button for turning the flashlight on has a slight glow to it.
I noticed how you fixed the weapon bob and all, but I'm noticing that there's still that annoying little bit of weapon bob wether or not I'm moving. Can you please fis this?
ORT ORT  [Разработчик] 2 июл. 2013 г. в 15:08 
Actually that's just the idle animation. Disable the mod and use the stock M16 for a moment and it has a similar little "sway."
< >
Сообщения 15 из 5
Показывать на странице: 1530 50