This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Strike Vector
Netruitus.NET Jun 27, 2013 @ 2:37am
Will be Xbox controller support?
Hello Strike Vector Team. I have one question to you: Will you add Xbox controller support?
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
< >
[ICNA] Th4N4tos Jun 27, 2013 @ 2:52am 
+1, definitely a must-have for the gameplay, please :)
battlefiedguy9 Jun 27, 2013 @ 5:42am 
hope so
Reverand Cletus Jun 27, 2013 @ 8:10am 
If there is, i'm down! Something about flight games just feel more natural with the thumbsticks...
TheSandSeller Jun 27, 2013 @ 10:53am 
If Xbox controller is supported I'll buy it for sure. Looks cool !
waka flocka dark flame master Jun 27, 2013 @ 8:06pm 
this looks more like a fast paced twitch shooter but i guess if you prefer to use analog sticks for aiming, then sure, why not
X_Sword Jun 27, 2013 @ 11:51pm 
not everyone wants to use a mouse and every key on a keyboard to play an FPS. 360 pad plz!
dOmy Jun 28, 2013 @ 1:25am 
This seems like a perfect match for the XBox Controller. Take the cool corner breaks with the triggers, Fire with the bumpers turns with the two sticks. That would be really awesome!
[SVTEAM] bastorama  [developer] Jun 28, 2013 @ 3:36am 
Hi Guys! It's Pierre from Strike Vector Team!
At this stage of the dev, there is no xbox controler support in the game but be sure it's a thing we will work on and that it will be featured at launch!
Ishumi (not home) Jun 28, 2013 @ 4:02am 
sweet, hope'n to get my hands on the Razer Sabertooth at somepoint.. (xbox based controler with just few more buttons).. what would be cool too would maybe look at the Razer Hydra? it's just a thought, like it takes keyboard inputs fine but some native gestures would be intresting.. it's nothing major so maybe just some'n to think about on the low end of your to-do list lol.
linkphil Jun 28, 2013 @ 7:11am 
Originally posted by bastorama:
Hi Guys! It's Pierre from Strike Vector Team!
At this stage of the dev, there is no xbox controler support in the game but be sure it's a thing we will work on and that it will be featured at launch!
Sounds great, looking forward to it!
Philipp Jun 29, 2013 @ 1:36am 
That' s cool. Please make it Big Picture compatible with no annoying launcher and full controller support in game and menu. That would be so awesome!
Dr.Muhannad Jun 29, 2013 @ 5:45am 
Controller support and it will be a must buy.
B3Chandler Jun 29, 2013 @ 8:57am 
Controller support is a must for this.
But of course Jul 1, 2013 @ 9:15am 
Why can't anyone get rid of native controller support and use Joy2key/Xpadder? I mean, these softwares are free, aren't bigger than a mp3 file, are VERY easy to setup and work perfectly well.
Bulitt Jul 4, 2013 @ 5:26am 
yep needs controller support... flight games are always better with joysticks hands down
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50