This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Predestination
Ещё девочка Jun 30, 2013 @ 12:05pm
Future GUI Translation Possibilities (answers in Russian and English)
когда играть?
Last edited by Tinabeans; Oct 7 @ 11:09am
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
HAOSov Jul 1, 2013 @ 3:55am 
Присоединяюсь) . Please, russian GUI.
Nyphur  [developer] Jul 2, 2013 @ 9:37am 
Translating the game into Russian could be expensive and time consuming, but I will definitely look into it.The UI images will be moddable, so you could make a Russian GUI mod. Right now the in-game text isn't moddable so I can't promise that you could make a full Russian GUI mod, but I'll look into it!
ПЫХПУКПЫХ Jul 6, 2013 @ 5:41pm 
Клевая игрулька.
Yeah, looks like your product got attention from rus. speaking players. Since iam russian, i vote too for russian translation of all text in this game while i suggest to keep all audio sounds to their original english version just for saving your initial gameplay atmosphere.
Tinabeans  [developer] Jul 6, 2013 @ 9:55pm 
We can't promise that we can, unfortunately, but now that we know we have interest in a translation we will look into it! Maybe we can find someone who is willing to volunteer for the translation work, you never know!
ПЫХПУКПЫХ Jul 9, 2013 @ 8:42am 
I have a lot of free time, i know english good enough to translate text at reasonably (as i think myself) good speed, and i wish to improve my knowledge of that language. I would be happy to volunteer for the translation work of your game from english to russian language. My
e-mail: azeritto@mail.ru
Tinabeans  [developer] Jul 9, 2013 @ 8:44am 
Wow, that is so very kind of you! Once we have all the English text, I'll send you an email! We probably won't be able to offer other languages on release due to time constraints, but we'd be very interested on supporting other languages after release!
Last edited by Tinabeans; Jul 9, 2013 @ 8:57am
ПЫХПУКПЫХ Jul 9, 2013 @ 9:01am 
Okay, i will be waiting. Just cannot stand aside when u guys making 4x game with a turn-based space combat! Ever since MOO2 came out there was no one 4x game with such feature. I only hope that your space combat system will be complex (or even more complex) like in MOO2.
Its okay if u cant include russian language at release, i just wish to help u guys to make this game understandable for russian speaking community.
Last edited by ПЫХПУКПЫХ; Jul 9, 2013 @ 9:07am
Киану Ривз Jul 14, 2013 @ 3:59am 
ЖДу игру обезательно буду играть, !!
Tinabeans  [developer] Jul 14, 2013 @ 6:23am 
Thanks, @Пистер-кикс! Not long now until you can play, and you can pre-order here: http://predestinationgame.com/paypal.html
rattle Jul 21, 2013 @ 2:02pm 
It'd be cool if all strings were external in say xml files or similar to make community based translations an easy peasy deal
Tinabeans  [developer] Jul 21, 2013 @ 2:15pm 
Yeah, @rattle, that's the aim! We also need to consider allowing different text box / font / font size combinations so that different languages will fit neatly in the panel to keep the clean feel of the existing UI.
demdim Jan 13 @ 1:42am 
I have some basic experience in localisation from English to Russian and thus glad to offer my help in making Russian language possible for this game if you are interested :)
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50