This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Armikrog.
knappman Jun 24, 2013 @ 12:55pm
A question about the setpiece reward
I´m thinking about pledging for the original setpiece reward. I just have a question... how big are the setpieces? I would love to be able to have it on display in my apartment, but a too big piece just wouldn´t fit. Are there plans for any sets smaller than a square meter?
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Akai Tori Jun 24, 2013 @ 6:19pm 
You might have to ask the guys doing the campaign itself. If you become a backer, you can post in the comments section on their Kickstarter page and they tend to answer most questions. Throwing in $25 gets you a Steam download of the game.

The set pieces looked pretty big in the trailer video... maybe they'll coordinate with you and send you something smaller (especially if you're pledging $1500!) Good luck :)
FarronFox Jun 24, 2013 @ 6:27pm 
Yeah, if you go to the kickstarter page on the right where it says 'project by pencil test studios' under that it says something like 'contact me' that's probably your best way of finding out.
knappman Jun 25, 2013 @ 1:38pm 
Will do :)
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50