This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Armikrog.
Valzeras Jun 20, 2013 @ 11:36pm
Requesting better moderation of comment section
All you devs or whoever moderates these parts probably already know that there are people harassing your sponsors(us) due to their personal feud with one of yoru artist.I'm requesting swift deletion of all their political propaganda and vile insults to the sponsors, it wouldn't even make sense to cater to those extremists since they have made it clear that they will not fund the game in any shape or form due to their personal feud.
Last edited by Valzeras; Jun 21, 2013 @ 12:17am
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Drerhu Jun 21, 2013 @ 3:39am 
I think your petition makes more damage to the Armikrog community that the opinions of those "extremist". You can´t come with a "we´ll only talk about this, get out if you don´t".

And you can´t think that all people that disagrees with Doug opinions, they won´t never back the game.

In fact,I´d prefer that people give their opinion in a polite way, that a banning requestion like you have made it Valzeras, because you aren´t better than those "extremists".

(And yeah, I have pledged for this and I´m a fan of Tennapel´s work,including his voice acting).
Wormicus Jun 22, 2013 @ 10:56am 
We know there are plenty of people who disagree with Doug backing the game, but of course they are not the same type of people who get in the comments to harass and call other people immoral for not boycotting those with certain beliefs.

On the other hand, most people who come in to complain will only leave one or two angry comments, if people will just let them vent and ignore them. That's not so terrible as when Armikrog supporters reply angrily and things start to escalate...
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50