This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Teslagrad
Lord Africa Sep 13, 2013 @ 10:03pm
Suggestions Thread
I think this should be a place where you can add what you suggest what should be in this amazing game.
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Lord Africa Sep 13, 2013 @ 10:04pm 
I think that there should be choice of character.
-Main Character
-Black Version of Main Char.
-White Woman Version of Main Char.
-Black Woman Version of Main Char.

Sorry if I sound a little racist.
Rainypete  [developer] Oct 23, 2013 @ 2:28am 
Hi. The problem with this is basically that we use classic animation. There are many thousand frames in the base animation. We did consider a female version of the character, but had to drop it because of the enormous workload.
As we are going for an eastern european wibe, the choice of a white protagonist was pretty set. Russia has very few dark skinned citezens. They do however have a few inhabitants of middle- eastern origin.
We also want the character to be a persistent part of our world. This is a strong vote against any kind of costumization.
Lastly: We do like the thought of ethnic and gendre variety in the world, and we will surely change up these traits in the main protagonists as we tell more of the story of our world in later games.

Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50