The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

TARDIS
How do i use the regeneration feature?
I have tried a lot of things but i just cant figure it out
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 30 kommentista
i too would love to know this
Regeneration isn't actually in the game yet. In know there is an MCM menu for regeneration but the regeneration mechanic itself is in the next big update (version 1.6)
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Jamma77; 7.4.2014 klo 7.41
oh ok. any idea about when that will come out
I don't know.
Doctor Who - Time Lord Regeneration & TARDIS Mod by Doctor Scoot (WIP) by Doctor Scoot makes you able to regen and adds a TARDIS and The doctors clothes they work Great togher
the doctor scoot mod sucks though
Shattered has said in the comments of the nexus version that he hopes to be able to finish the regeneration update this weekend!
ok now that this feature has been implimented (holy crap, yay!) i actually would like to know how exactly it works. does your appearence change or is it just your skills that vary? what happens if you have it on but don't have any varience set? etc. etc.
TB} Fat Ninja Walrus lähetti viestin:
ok now that this feature has been implimented (holy crap, yay!) i actually would like to know how exactly it works. does your appearence change or is it just your skills that vary? what happens if you have it on but don't have any varience set? etc. etc.
Regeneration triggers the character creation menu so you can redesign your character's apperance. Your skills will change as much as the skill variance settings in the MCM menu allow them to. If you don't have any skill variance set your skill will remain as they are.
haha ok cool i get it. been playing around with it a lot. its super awesome!

anywho, bug reports:
1. i regenerated like 3 times and after every one it still said "12 regenerations left" at the top. i also cannot change the default number of regens i get (not sure if you're supposed to be able to)
2. if you regenerate wearing a hood or something over your face, you can't see your face when you edit it. would there be a way to make it unequip all clothes before bringing you to the character menu?
3. you can get killed while regenerating. while that is show-accurate, it's a little anti-climactic to have the process start only to be struck down before or during the actual event. any chance for some invincibility for 10 seconds or so while it's happening? or like a 500% healing increase for a little while afterwards? or both? lol

also, questions:
1. what's the difference between giving yourself extra regenerations through the mod config, and just going and getting another set from the cloister room?
2. i don't want to sound greedy as you literally just released this mod 24 hours ago, but could there ever be the possibility of having a randomizer so you can't control what you get?
3. what's that table thing on one side of the cloister room supposed to be?

tl;dr it's amazing i love it imma go see if i can regenerate all 12 times and its amazing.
i'm also going to have to get a more extensive collection of clothes, so i can change my outfit/loadout with each regen. time to start hoarding clothes i find into the tardis wardrobes!
@[TB} Fat Ninja Walrus Do you get a bug where you set the health percentage for auto-regeneration but it resets to 0 when you leave the MCM menu?
ShatteredSteel  [kehittäjä] 25.4.2014 klo 11.59 
@[TB} Fat Ninja Walrus
1. Whoops... forgot to subtract the current regeneration from the max regeneration
2. Hmmm... I think I could do that, shouldn't be too hard
3. Its supposed to cast a healing spell when you regenerate... Might not be enough / too late to be helpful though... I'll see what I can do

Q1: The Skill Variance systems scales the effects as you get closer to the 'max' regen (12) and then after that (extra) you get even more varied skills (as its now doing more then 100% of the variance)
And you can't get another set from the Cloister Room (although you might be able to trick the script into actually working more then once)
Q2: I do have a Regen Randomizer in the works, it just doesn't work very well yet. (and needs SKSE)
Q3: Its a mystery

@Jamma77
Everyone will have that until I release an update fixing it.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on ShatteredSteel; 25.4.2014 klo 12.01
Taiko 25.4.2014 klo 17.05 
I've had some trouble activating the regeneration portion of the mod - several times I've died to various factors (such as a tiger, or fire by magic, or bandit) and I've simply gone back to my last save. Am I missing something?

Also, ShatteredSteel, perhaps you can have a Ward spell be set up during a regeneration as well as the healing spell, to keep it from failing quite so easily?
Taiko lähetti viestin:
I've had some trouble activating the regeneration portion of the mod - several times I've died to various factors (such as a tiger, or fire by magic, or bandit) and I've simply gone back to my last save. Am I missing something?

Also, ShatteredSteel, perhaps you can have a Ward spell be set up during a regeneration as well as the healing spell, to keep it from failing quite so easily?
maybe you are being kiled before you can regenerate. did you set the auto regeneration health option to somewhere above 0? if not try that
Yeah, like Adventurertaco says, if you're killed before regeneration then you're dead, and if the health percentage value for auto-regen is set to 0 then it's disabled and won't trigger at all. Or you could just have run out of regens.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Jamma77; 11.5.2014 klo 8.33
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 30 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50