This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Reprisal Universe
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
electrolyte*  [developer] May 12, 2014 @ 7:36am
Beta feedback
If you have been playing the Reprisal Universe beta releases and would like to provide feedback please use this thread. If your feedback is about a bug, please briefly mention what happened before the bug occurred and also which platform your on (PC/Mac)

Thank you for helping!

Beta Notes:
Latest Beta version is 0.2
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Quinlan May 12, 2014 @ 3:19pm 
Very well done ! :)

I just found something not user friendly. When you are in the campain mode and you click a lot of times on the previous island or next island, you didn't have any visual feedbacks (just sound Fx).

That's "Normal" because of the "display island" animation, but a little pixel line or something visual can be cool to add
electrolyte*  [developer] May 15, 2014 @ 5:50am 
Thanks for the feedback! :)
Vincent Jun 23, 2014 @ 4:44pm 
I have the game on Desura; is there a way i can get in on Universe beta?
electrolyte*  [developer] Jul 7, 2014 @ 5:25am 
@Vincent, yes sure thing, head over to reprisaluniverse.com/beta :D
PoussinJoyeux Aug 24, 2014 @ 6:18am 
I played a lot to Reprisal a long time ago and just discovered "Reprisal Universe" this morning. Great news!!! :-)
I've got Desura version so I'm going to try Beta Universe version right now. Is it still relevant to send you feedback or is everything "frozen" now until Steam release?
electrolyte*  [developer] Aug 24, 2014 @ 11:57am 
@[CPC]PoussinJoyeux Glad you found it! :D You can still provide feedback if you find any bugs, probably the best place at the moment is it's facebook page over here:

https://www.facebook.com/ReprisalUniverse

Thanks again for your message, hope you enjoy it!
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 15 30 50