This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Shelter
Might and Delight  [developer] Apr 15, 2013 @ 7:01am
Q&A
Hi guys! Thank you all for the support so far! We are really happy at the office :D

I would love to get a Q&A started here to answer questions you might have about the game. We are doing this game for you guys and to give you a cool and fresh experience! So hit me up with any questions you think of, and I'll promise I will answer every single one!

/ Sadir Samir - Producer
Showing 1-15 of 54 comments
< >
Defaultsound - 懂乐思 Apr 15, 2013 @ 7:14am 
Is this the final art style you are aiming for? Because so far I am liking what I see
Might and Delight  [developer] Apr 15, 2013 @ 7:23am 
Yes, this is pretty much the art style we are aiming for and close to final. There are still a few details we are experimenting with. And of course every environment in the game will have a different feel and look to it :)
Last edited by Might and Delight; Apr 15, 2013 @ 7:36am
Bartinkopl Apr 15, 2013 @ 7:43am 
Are you planning Polish language? I could help! Please contact me :)
Evan Apr 15, 2013 @ 12:10pm 
The little coo's the badgers make is really cute. Please keep them adorable in looks, character, and sound. Good luck!

By the way, what engine do you use to make games? Is it home made?
Phase Striker Apr 15, 2013 @ 1:29pm 
Will there be any predators in the future, and if so what type of animals. Also I would be interested to be in early alpha testing if you need people. One more thing, will there be randomly generated surroundings?
Last edited by Phase Striker; Apr 15, 2013 @ 1:30pm
ENEMY OF THE STATE Apr 15, 2013 @ 3:23pm 
will there be a mode that is like "peaceful low-stress" mode? i really wanna run around with a bunch of cute little badgers, it seems like a fun way to relax :3
Might and Delight  [developer] Apr 16, 2013 @ 4:10am 
Badgers don´t speak so there will be no need for any language at all in this game.
Might and Delight  [developer] Apr 16, 2013 @ 4:10am 
Shelter is made in Unity
Might and Delight  [developer] Apr 16, 2013 @ 4:23am 
Yes there will be predators in the game. Here at M&D we are control freaks so we don´t believe in any thing randomly generated. We keep you in mind if or when we have an opend alpha
Baronpekugräm Apr 16, 2013 @ 4:25am 
is this freeware game ?
Might and Delight  [developer] Apr 16, 2013 @ 4:29am 
It´s only one mode in Shelter. It´s quite peacful but it always have an eat or be eaten element in it
Might and Delight  [developer] Apr 16, 2013 @ 4:31am 
No we have to be able to eat and pay the rent
Empiricult Apr 16, 2013 @ 12:42pm 
What is the main gameplay mechanic of the game?
StaticHS Apr 16, 2013 @ 2:47pm 
Looks good. Will it be cheap?
Are there missions/etc?
Will your cubs ever grow up?
Can you build stuff to defend yourself?
Lots of questions :3
Messofanego Apr 17, 2013 @ 2:30am 
If Pid is already on Steam, why is this game going through Steam Greenlight?
Showing 1-15 of 54 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50