This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GoD Factory: Wingmen
Vervox Oct 27, 2013 @ 12:41am
Ship Destruction
So say both my ships are severely damaged and I want them to heal in dock, but I also want to be out there helping my team can I use a drone then?
BTW looks great.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Tenebrae Oct 27, 2013 @ 9:06pm 
Drones are designed as a last resort. In general, they have suboptimal attributes with an exception to high shield regen rate (in the dock). Currently, drones are only available once the player has wrecked a total of two ships. You can request to use one of your wingmen's ships when both of your ships are damaged, but wrecking their ship still puts it out for the round. If you find yourself needing to repair often you can spec into high shield regen, but you may find other attributes lacking because of it.
Vervox Oct 27, 2013 @ 10:00pm 
Is there multiple types of drones!?
Gheeyom  [developer] Oct 28, 2013 @ 5:45am 
Not at the moment, but we'd like to have one drone per species and let the player which one he'd like to use. This is probably something that will be post launch though. Another alternative to high shield recharge rate is to use the Carrier Command ability that boosts the repair rate of all docked ships at once, or have a supply shield or regenerative traits on your ship to refill your shields while in combat.
Vervox Nov 7, 2013 @ 8:03pm 
You said one per species. Can I, for example, have two human ships but use a different races drone, or does the ships and drones have to match up?

On another note, can I mix and match parts from multiple species?
Gheeyom  [developer] Nov 8, 2013 @ 10:38am 
For now, our plan is to simply let you choose which drone you want once we've added new types.

You can match some parts between species, such as some wing weapons, computers, Weapon Control Units and Abiity Devices. Not all of those are compatible with every species though.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50