This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GoD Factory: Wingmen
Answer Oct 15, 2013 @ 5:58pm
is it possible to buy an "ultimate" edition with all the dlc and extras already in the game?
also will dlc split the player base like in battlefield or call of duty where if you dont have the dlc and your friends do you cant play with them?
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
[DEV] Etios Oct 17, 2013 @ 6:20am 
Hi, Lanser, I'm the lead artist for GoD Factory. There is a pledge in our kickstarter that grants you all future DLC.

We will definitely not split the player base (I was playing in a CoD server, after the game it switched to another map. It was a DLC map I didn't have and I was kicked...).

The DLC will be purely visual accessories for your ship. We also intend to add new parts to the game that can be bought as a DLC, although you still have to unlock and buy them with in-game money just as other parts in the game.

Note that those hypothetical DLC parts will not be stronger than vanilla parts, but will offer you new options and builds.
S[A]N4EZOR Oct 19, 2013 @ 9:40am 
ен
Vervox Oct 21, 2013 @ 10:33pm 
More options usually eventually =s more power
Captain Frosty Nov 6, 2013 @ 4:48pm 
I like this idea... perhaps I will buy this game around christmas... maybe you could make a christmas special that:
a) Lowers the price
b) Adds christmassy themed stuff
c) And maybe a new species that is ice/snow/water based
Vervox Nov 7, 2013 @ 8:01pm 
@Captain Frosty Ice or snow? My lazer insta melts U. :D
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50