This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
Private Server for GunZ
Hey guys !!! Try this private server! Its pretty legit.
http://fgunz.net/home Just wanted to see if people still willing to play the first GunZ :D
If anyone is interest try it out since they closed down the GunZ for Aeria Games. ];
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
JinNJuice Jun 25, 2013 @ 12:28am 
PServers have always been sketchy to me. If ever anyone take any interest in participating in any PServers, be sure to put all fake info.
Not really. It was very playing with 6 of my friends. Well I just finish playing with them for the past 5 hours.
rainysorrow Jun 25, 2013 @ 5:50am 
Wrong Section please.
Zerreth Jun 25, 2013 @ 6:34am 
You clearly don't know what the word "legit" is short for, nor what that word actually means.
JinNJuice Jun 25, 2013 @ 8:42am 
If you're talking to me, then you don't know me. It's short for "legitimate", and I don't think any private servers are ever legitimate.
Ashxu Jun 25, 2013 @ 9:22am 
'legit' can also be used as slang for nice/cool etc.
does MEGA work for download??
Yes mega work. I don't really care if you bashing on me cause of the word legit. Does it really matter? lol you people just come here cause of the word legit used.
I'm just trying to help people that still want to play The First GunZ if they are INTERESTED . Not to bash my discussion subject.
JinNJuice Jun 25, 2013 @ 3:53pm 
But private servers are always so sketchy...
And there's a lot of private servers... If only all the private servers could unite and form one single private server... GG that'd be so cool. Having over 2000+ players on? More than ijji/aeria combined lol
Third Jun 26, 2013 @ 9:41pm 
if you combined all thats 5000-10000 players honestly i hate private servers rather wsmall community of nice people or large one of aholes i hope fgunz is shutdown honestly and all other gunz servers gunz 2 is where its at and freestyle is overpowered anyways level 99 players can kill you in 3 shots they all loved ijji gunz but thats because litteraly EVERYONE on there payed on it ... all ***holes so shut em down maeit you can sue them for breaking copyright law anyways
snd Jun 29, 2013 @ 4:16am 
lol
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 15 30 50