This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
x50calxdre Jun 8, 2013 @ 8:06am
NO PROGRESS BAR?
Anyone eles think there should be some kinda bar to give us an idea for how many more ppl we need to greenlight this game. i mean i joined steam just for this and i havent the slightest idea if there going to really greenlight this or if all progreess has basicly stopped
Last edited by x50calxdre; Jun 8, 2013 @ 8:07am
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
JinNJuice Jun 8, 2013 @ 9:44am 
Tell that to ValvE. THEY decide what to greenlight. The whole "community popularity" seems like a ruse to me.
Ashxu Jun 8, 2013 @ 10:27am 
They used to tell you how much % games had towards getting Greenlit but they removed that a few days after release. Albeit back then it was easier to get Greenlit as there weren't as many games and a lot of the games were troll or ♥♥♥♥ty concepts because there wasn't an entry fee. There's a game that got Greenlit on the very first batch that literally no one plays besides friday night gatherings. The devs are pretty much awol too.
Mythological Jun 8, 2013 @ 5:21pm 
There's no set amount of votes needed to be greenlit. Votes help but other things are looked at before accepted.
x50calxdre Jun 9, 2013 @ 6:55am 
It sucks theres no bar but thank you everyone for the explaination
cole.rowden Jun 13, 2013 @ 7:55pm 
thats beta playing on that its gona be better that that
x50calxdre Jun 14, 2013 @ 5:50pm 
CANT WAIT!
LeonardoW Jun 16, 2013 @ 1:01pm 
Greenlight had this before, but it was removed for god knows what.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50