This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
ShadowHawk Dec 28, 2013 @ 4:49pm
1st Impressions Ultra Gunz official South American server licensed by Maiet
Man this whole time I didn't even realize there was an official Gunz server like the original iGunz or close to it still active. I didn't cave in this whole time and stayed away from private servers.

Ultra Gunz (official South American Gunz 1 server licensed by Maiet) first impressions: Wow, this server is maintained better than any other server, I mean there's a lot of game modes, the bounty shop has a prem tab and has almost every weapon, item, set, etc.. I've ever seen and ones I've never seen. There were around 1000 people on when I went on. Main peaks of the day averaged around 600-1000. Almost every game mode type you enjoy had multiple full or near full rooms to choose from.

It's early and I only played for a short while to dial in my setup, archetype, custom cross hairs, etc. I'm not sure if you can buy any unlimited prems, all are pay to rent as far as I know, languages Portuguese and Spanish. Yeah there's a different lag you have to get used to, I mean to me it's not horrible, simply reminds me of when I'd play Gunz on Ijji or Aeria really late (early) like 12am-7am and a lot of Europeans, Malaysians/Singaporeans, etc. were on. I changed my Frames Per Second and video memory allotment around in options, using archetype and my custom hairs makes it bearable.
Last edited by ShadowHawk; Dec 28, 2013 @ 4:55pm
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
ShadowHawk Dec 28, 2013 @ 4:55pm 
I feel like a noob though because I haven't played for so long and there's not many beginners playing in the beginner channel, if you can get by the high levels owning with two shots it's still fun. I just go into crowded rooms for now to level up haha. :)
[Mx]Salluz Dec 29, 2013 @ 1:21am 
interesting but where is that server? page?
ShadowHawk Dec 29, 2013 @ 10:02am 
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50