This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
ShadowHawk Dec 20, 2013 @ 8:07pm
Devil's Third Trailer, my only hope for something similar to Gunz 1
Man and Woooo Man I hope this game comes out soon.

http://youtu.be/FoGbc9WcKD0
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
TheMexicanCrazy Dec 20, 2013 @ 8:36pm 
This game was supposed to come 3 years ago in ps3 & xbox 360 but idk why i got delayed so much
Cotillion Dec 20, 2013 @ 9:57pm 
Looks like what Maiet wanted to do, but with better graphics and a better trailer. I doubt it will come anytime soon though. Anything called a masterpiece in it's own trailer is bound to be overcompensating.

I actually hoped Blade and Soul would come out, but I've given up on that pipe dream as well. A lot of games are given up during development or are switched hands, changed, changed and edited again and it is then finally released half made or considerably different from the original concept. This particular game seems to be one possible example.
JinNJuice Dec 20, 2013 @ 10:27pm 
Oh. This again. The reason why this game got delayed for so long was because it was being made under THQ, the company that was going bankrupt. Actually, they're completely out of business now, aren't they? With that said, this game has probably died with them.
Yuno Gasai Dec 21, 2013 @ 10:58am 
waaa
Cotillion Dec 21, 2013 @ 3:03pm 
It could go the way of Sleeping Dogs, aka True Crime: Hong Kong. Company went bankrupt and SquareEnix re-released it under a new name and barely any additions. Some parts felt incomplete, but the game was still decent as it was almost finished and realized prior to it being given to Square.

This was one example I suggested of why the release never occurred. So if you want thhis game, hope it gets traded/rehashed/reused by whoever buys THQ out, or if any individual developer of the company takes it with him.
ShadowHawk Dec 21, 2013 @ 7:41pm 
Article quoted from: http://www.psu.com/a021888/Devils-Third-update--its-pretty-well-along-says-dev#disqus_thread
Posted December 5th, 2013 at 04:52 EDT by Michael Harradence

The creator behind Devil’s Third has confirmed that the project is still very much underway following a long period of silence.

Speaking during the latest issue of Famitsu (via Polygon), Tomonobu Itagaki revealed that he is in the process of conversing with publishers in order to secure the game a release.

“It’s going along really well. We’re discussing things with publishers; we’re continuing to expand on and deepen the gameplay. That’s about the level we’re at," he said.

Quizzed as to why he hasn’t spoken about the game in detail recently, he replied: “That’s because we haven’t released any information. It’s like we’re continuing to go along under the surface, waiting for the right timing to launch our missiles. Besides, if we revealed where we were hiding under the surface, it wouldn’t be much of a war, would it?”

Finally, Itagaki-san was asked if the game would make an appearance at E3 2014:

“That’s part of the reason I went independent, after all. The game itself is pretty well along in development. I’m building upon the context I’ve created up to now to provide gameplay that will really surprise people. I’m not sure there’s really a game like this on consoles, and I’d like fans to know that I’m definitely building this up Itagaki-style.”

Devil’s Third was originally revealed back in 2008, and was due to be published by THQ. However, due to the publisher’s then-ongoing financial troubles, it was dropped from the line-up and it wasn’t long before the publisher itself went under.

Since then, Itagaki-san has been shopping around for potential publishers and has insisted the game will see a release at some point.

Stay tuned to PSU.com for more details.

----
ShadowHawk Dec 21, 2013 @ 7:41pm 
Still even though this Michael guy posted this on Dec. 5, 2013 I think I remember reading this several months ago, so you guys might be right, this game may never come fully to fruition.
Ryou Dec 24, 2013 @ 2:55am 
A single player game with quick time events directed by Michael Bay.......is what Gunz 2 should have been?
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50