This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
Raiden Dec 15, 2013 @ 9:57am
When game ready on steam ? -.-'
I actualy play the beta on gunz2.EU ... realy game not ready to play on steam ? -.-'
Last edited by Raiden; Dec 15, 2013 @ 10:05am
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
糸恵 Dec 15, 2013 @ 1:03pm 
no official announcement yet. last thing said was sometime in december just have to wait.
EDIT: here is the official statement if you go to the announcements section you can see/read the full thing for yourself. "we plan to launch Open Beta for GunZ 2 for Steam in December 2013. We will also have at least 1 CBT phase before the launch." and the CBT is obv what is going on now with EU etc (even tho yes NOW it may be in open beta but that's the one they are talking about) hope that helps <3
Last edited by 糸恵; Dec 15, 2013 @ 1:06pm
Raiden Dec 15, 2013 @ 2:18pm 
yea thk :)
Hope gunz2 come soon to steam and make server ... hate dam lag host ahah
OxNEOxO Dec 15, 2013 @ 4:56pm 
Most likely to be late dec or early jan of 2014

which is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ "/
Rainy #ArcheAge Dec 16, 2013 @ 9:45am 
They said Early 2014 they are trying to make the game the most lag-free and balanced game they can they are working hard for us to adress these issues early 2014 Jan-Feb is my guess
Raiden Dec 16, 2013 @ 3:36pm 
it would be nice if they put the servers and no host system ... all lag problems would be resolved
KillingDyl Dec 19, 2013 @ 11:03am 
As long as the game has as little problems as possible when it releases and doesn't suck, im fine with the wait
Cotillion Dec 19, 2013 @ 11:14pm 
I would honestly consider late jan to mid march as a more expectant date. Take into account of holidays and new year to be a slower period, then actual work and porting to take place mid to late jan. With the issues on EU, they might consider steam to be a more serious point to try and get the best product they can. Honestly, that is something positive (for the US audience) in that they want EU to be their main Guinea Pigs. If that is the case, we can only hope they do a lot of work to make the game better than initial closed beta of either kr or eu, as they were not that... amazing to speak of.

Other possibility is that they are struggling to correctly code the patches or in porting the actual client over to steam. I would hope that is not the real reason.
LeonardoW Dec 20, 2013 @ 7:15am 
They could just release the game as Early Access, you know
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50