This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
Titan Fanboy Feb 13 @ 1:05pm
This bloodthirst guy...
Showing 1-15 of 51 comments
< >
AbaSha Feb 13 @ 1:10pm 
LOL. Yeah...plus I loled you actually took a minute and got all of his comments to one photo.
Bloodthirst Feb 13 @ 1:14pm 
I see the haters are here, just like on the IJJI and the Aeria GunZ forums! Good times again! I know that you don't want to hear it, but GunZ 2 may fail here for the reasons that I mentioned. Thanks for caring!
OxNEOxO Feb 13 @ 1:27pm 
LMAO! holy mother of Gunz! XD This guy can't stop talking negative about Gunz 2. Its funny how players can't move on from an old game but, at the same time all he cares about is how bad Gunz 2 is XD lol. ahhh... this made my day. Thanks for the picture drinkLiqUORXxSMOKEXxkiLL that was some funny comments! XD

No offense Bloodthirst but, yeah its true that the beta got boring but, ehh k-style was still boring from the first Gunz "/
Last edited by OxNEOxO; Feb 13 @ 1:29pm
rH LuciÐ Feb 13 @ 1:50pm 
LOL he does this in every GunZ 2 forum I see him in
SuperbiaTheGreat Feb 13 @ 1:55pm 
I've seen him do this for days now and even responded to him(sorry for feeding). He's either a terrible troll or completely stupid.
Titan Fanboy Feb 13 @ 1:57pm 
He never replied to any of my comments so I figure I'd just put him on the spot :D

I don't think he's completely stupid, just really passionate about k-style, but he comes off over-zealous.
Simuseb Feb 13 @ 2:00pm 
On the topic of Gunz 2 itself, it annoys me when people complain that the game is not the same as Gunz. Sure, you don't have to like the game, but it seems like their only complaint is that it isn't exactly the same as the original Gunz. Like, they don't have anything bad to say about the actual game other than, "Gunz 1 did this, but Gunz 2 did it differently; I hate change therefore I hate Gunz 2"

I was in a short debate with someone on facebook over this, where he argued that sequels should be "updates" of its predcessors, entailing pretty much the same gameplay, with some SLIGHT changes or additions. He used Call of Duty in his argument. ----___----

Call... of... Duty.

So this is what I said. :(

"Call of Duty is everything wrong with the gaming industry. From a commercial standpoint, Call of Duty is amazing, but it's sad that people support it. They release pretty much the same game YEARLY, and people actually pay for it YEARLY at the full retail price? The game is mainstream... that itself doesn't render it bad, but it has trapped itself into a commercial formula in which everything is geared to making the biggest amount of money with the least amount of effort devoid of creativity.

I guess some people enjoy this, but that doesn't mean the Gunz franchise should go down the same route. I'd rather each sequel (assuming they make more) to be a creative re-imagining of the original game rather a bland money machine that offers scarcely anything new."

Anyway, people like that need to stop criticisng the game for not being something it isn't trying to be, and actually give it a go. If they still don't like it? That's fine, it's not for everyone.
Last edited by Simuseb; Feb 13 @ 2:03pm
SuperbiaTheGreat Feb 13 @ 2:10pm 
CopyPasta, because I'm tired of saying the same thing to idiots and trolls.

K-Style was contrived set of button movements that limited emergent gameplay and turned the game into a niche product that wasn't profitable. A wall was put in front of new players that wasn't neccessary and only stiffled community growth. You see GunZ 2 has this thing called balancing that allows for a natural progression that allows top players to remain top players and newbies to still have fun without having to develop an outright addiction to a product.
Plus, the game was clunky mess that wasn't really that fun looking back.
I really love how fluid GunZ 2 feels in comparision to GunZ 1.
More Classes = More Variables
The differences in movesets are actually pretty substantial and each class feel different
The game is in the beta phases and new items will be added to the game, along with features that where in GunZ 1 like clan war.

Last edited by SuperbiaTheGreat; Feb 13 @ 2:13pm
True Roxas Feb 13 @ 2:21pm 
:3 That was a cute picture. Lol.
Simuseb Feb 13 @ 2:30pm 
I agree Superbia. Also, the community in Gunz was extremely pretentious- particularly those who k-styled. If you are a nice person, and you k-style, then I'm sorry, I AM generalising. That is to say I have met k-stylers who have been generally nice people, but most of them were horrible. Anyway, I've killed k-stylers without using k-style.... their reaction? "NOOOOOB!" "SPRAYER!!!" Etc etc.

**** you! Its ironic people who call themselves pros just because they k-style got beaten by a noob with an assault rifle (Or two SMGS) and dager. I'm totally a noob even if I'm the one winning, not you. :D
Sbaro Feb 13 @ 2:44pm 
you're justing feeding the troll xD
5onic Feb 13 @ 2:46pm 
CTRL + C, CTRL + V
SuperbiaTheGreat Feb 13 @ 2:53pm 
Originally posted by 5onic_GunZ 2 release feb 17:
CTRL + C, CTRL + V
What a casual. Who the hell uses keyboard shortcuts?
JinNJuice Feb 13 @ 2:57pm 
This thread is so irrelevant to anything. I request that this thread be deleted already.
Titan Fanboy Feb 13 @ 4:40pm 
Originally posted by JinNJuice:
This thread is so irrelevant to anything. I request that this thread be deleted already.

This is a community discussion board, and has to do with the community. You don't see me going to your "sick ♥♥♥ frag montages" and requesting their deletion for no good reason, though I could argue that you are using your videos to promote your youtube channel, and if that's all fine then I can just use the following argument: I'm using this to demote/defame Bloodthirsts' agenda so more people don't feed him and get into flame wars by showing how often he spams his agenda.
Showing 1-15 of 51 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50