This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Mission Against Terror
DeathBOX Dec 31, 2013 @ 2:20pm
interesting
looks like it could be a pretty fun game hope we get it on steam so i can try it out
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Cloud Atlas Mar 7 @ 9:50pm 
It's decent, and quirky, so I think it deservers to be on Steam. It's not like every other FPS out there.
xTeamshawn Mar 15 @ 5:28pm 
I agree
Jahzee Mar 29 @ 11:46am 
Don't do it, game is bad, P2W, GM is bad at his job.
Cloud Atlas Mar 29 @ 9:05pm 
hey, didn't you get banned for talking smack and annoying everyone? I remember you ^
Anarchy Jun 5 @ 12:00am 
Jahzee got banned for telling the gm he was bad at his job.
Cloud Atlas Jun 11 @ 10:53pm 
Naw, I remember what the GM said, Jahzee got banned for trolling everyone and using racist slurs all the time. Noob, why don't you get your head out of your ♥♥♥?
_G.r.I.N.D Jun 12 @ 9:20pm 
Jahzee speaks the truth
_G.r.I.N.D Jun 12 @ 9:20pm 
#Jahzee2014
Jahzee Jun 12 @ 9:20pm 
LOL! Talking smack? Nah, I told the truth.
Jahzee Jun 12 @ 9:23pm 
First thing, get my head out of my heart? That's impossible. Also, I only trolled a few people and it wasn't even bad, I trolled tranzor a bunch cause he got butthurt so easily but it was after I told the truth and he banned me for it. Justin Bieber has more fans than tranzor.
Suba Games  [developer] Jun 13 @ 3:06pm 
To clarify on what others have said, the user "Jahzee" had many fair warnings to change his behavior, but chose to ignore them, so he was eventually banned. The community did not appreciate his behavior either.
_G.r.I.N.D Jun 13 @ 4:13pm 
Honestly, trolling in this game is the only fun thing to do in there.
_G.r.I.N.D Jun 13 @ 4:15pm 
Who's the community you speak of? The ones who pay $80 or more every month? Or the ones you "encourage" to make multiple accounts for free items in game? Could it possibly be both?
Jahzee Jun 13 @ 4:18pm 
You tell em, CaveMann! Because, there are many people that believe me and were also "trolling" yet I was the only one to get perm banned. And as for the community not liking it, you are like the only person in the community, everyone else is just a suck up to you because you give them free weapons to the game for making multiple accounts to vote for your terrible game onto Steam. And you aren't even on Steam yet. GG.
Last edited by Jahzee; Jun 13 @ 4:20pm
Suba Games  [developer] Jun 18 @ 2:44pm 
Much like in our game, this user brings trouble wherever he goes. He cannot be reasoned with and has no respect for anyone, that is why we banned him. His goal is to get attention at any cost. We consider this matter closed. If you continue making posts here, we will complain to Valve about your account.
Last edited by Suba Games; Jun 18 @ 2:49pm
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50