This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Epic Battle Fantasy 4
Superpowerr1 Dec 20, 2013 @ 10:53pm
Multiplayer?
I have been thinking, this game will be the best if it becomes multiplayer. Like you can take turns with your friends, and have some fun. You don't have to agree with me, but i hope this is a good idea. :)
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
concorde Dec 20, 2013 @ 10:57pm 
now thats interesting
RoboticAngel Dec 21, 2013 @ 11:27am 
yeah!
legless creeper robot Dec 22, 2013 @ 12:00am 
that would be a dream comming true, and also pvp
Reid99 Dec 23, 2013 @ 5:55pm 
I gotta say that's actually a good idea!
Frenee Dec 29, 2013 @ 3:01pm 
yo
luisma0000 Dec 31, 2013 @ 6:08am 
I dont really think that suits with an RPG game like this but it would be awsome I suppouse.
DNAm Jan 2 @ 11:44am 
PvP wouldn't work but co-op where three people each control their own hero would be cool, and maybe when a player dies they can switch with a character in backup.
Last edited by DNAm; Jan 2 @ 11:44am
Viral Jan 4 @ 3:13pm 
Character creation is quite popular in terms of gaming nowadays, dood. I would totally like to make a character that looked like Kamina, with drill mech summons.
herryseven Jan 6 @ 11:53am 
to be honest? all the skill work versus-computer wise, and even if the game itself is balanced i think it lacks the essentials for minimum competitive play. But I' m not saying it could not be added, like making the speed the parameter to determine the command order or other adjustements. Still, maybe is too much work ( think also the servers and their maintenance to allow online play ) for a result that maybe is enjoyable, maybe not.
About cooperative play, i see it a lot like dual battles in pokèmon with an other player, just with many many more trolling possibilites and difficulty adjustements.
Maybe I am a bit too harsh on this, but if we wanna talk about probable problems I put forward these. After all, if it comes out fun then it' s worth it
The Fresh Prince of Persia Jan 12 @ 4:56pm 
DUUUUDE YES! Multiplayer for this game in any form at all, especially boss rush multiplayer would be total amaze.
Xapper Jan 26 @ 2:41pm 
I personally have no clue how this would be a good idea.. Why not just gather a few friends irl?
Who would control the player in the overworld?
Pvp doesn't sound bad, but servers may be an issue..
concorde Jan 28 @ 11:53am 
Originally posted by Matt ♥Death♥:
yes \o/
yes
Kyubisaurus Feb 11 @ 12:31am 
Online Multiplayer would be the BEST! Combined with character creation and say, a chat menu, would be a perfect DLC.
Radene Feb 11 @ 10:49am 
Why, oh, WHY does everything have to be multiplayer....
Kyubisaurus Feb 11 @ 11:17pm 
It doesn't, but it would be cool.
Originally posted by Radene:
Why, oh, WHY does everything have to be multiplayer....
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50